Love is a move

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV


Walk around... Sit down... Walk around... Sit down

" Huh!!! "

I said angrily. Aish~ Why unnie has to agree to meet with Suho. She should say like ' I don't like him. I like Yoon Bomi ' or ' I hate that kind of handsome guy. I like cute and pretty ones like you'.

But the one now suffering because of her is me. I can't sit and work in the company so I walked around the room like a fool.

" Yah, Bomi-ya. Will you sit down??? I'm working here and I can't concentrate because of you."

Eunji who is watching me all this morning became annoyed with me. She said while throwing the paper in her hand onto the table.

" How can I sit down when Unnie is about to meet him?? "

" Then go back to your own room and regret your own mistake."

" Yah! That's how you comfort your bestfriend who just breaks her heart?? "

" One point for your informarion. You are not heart still heart broken yet. Chorong unnie is still single. Meeting with someone on blind date doesn't mean they are about to date. Arasso??? "

" But- Eunji-ya, what should I do???? "

" Do something in your own office or going back and confess."

" What? Confess? "

" Yes. This is the best way. You can stop that blind date and if you are lucky, you can have a beautiful, hot and y girlfriend."

" Yah!! Why you have to say like this??? I accept she is beautiful. But hot and y is not suit for unnie. She is too innocent to be used this kind of words. "

I said and she laughed at me.

" Ah ha. You really are the love pabo. Bomi-ya, I am serious about confession. What about you tell her?? "

" Eunji-ya!!! What are you talking about??? "

I widened my eyes and shouted into her ears. She put her index fingers into her ear and glares at me.

" Yah, I am talking because I think she will accept you. Think about what she had done for you??? You can feel by yourself."

" Huh?? "

" Go and think carefully. Then you will know what you should do. "

She said and I roll my eyes at her. She really wants me to kick me out from her office.

" Don't worry. I will go out from your office so please stop kick me out from here."

" Whatever."

She said and resumed her work. I walked back to my office and sat down at the chair.

Immmmmm

Unnie becomes more friendly to me these days. She makes me being touched with her single gestures.

Waiting for me in the rain, making a celebrating party with me. I love the caring side of unnie. But I don't think she loves me the way I love her. Like she said, she may be caring to me because we are housemates.

" Ahhh, I don't know what to do."

I put my head on the table and knock on the table with two fingers of mine.

Suddenly, I am worried for this evening. What if unnie and Suho gets along and they start to date??? Oh, I am already sad only by that thought.

This morning, I gave Suho's number to unnie. She took that without saying a word. And I think she is interested in Suho. But for me?? Well, there is only 0.1% for me that she loves me.

But I really can give unnie to Suho??? I really can watch them dating and being happy together???

No?

 

No!

 

So I must do something!!

I quickly get up from the chair and ran out from the room.

" Boss, where are you going?? "

" Mrs.Nam, I am going home for today!!! "

" Boss!! Boss!! Boss!! "

I ignored her and entered the elevator. I ran towards my car and jumped into it. I drove back to my house. I hope I will be on time. I looked at the watch and it was already 6:14pm.

Unnie, unnie. Please be at home. Please be at home.

I ran to my apartment and enter the passcode. Aish. Why it is so long to be opened???

" Unnie!!! "

I call her but there is no sign of her in the living room. I look into the kitchen, but she is not there.

" Unnie!!! "

I looked into the bathroom but she isn't there.

" Chorong Unnie!!!!! "

I opened the door to her room.


No.

 

 

She is not there.

 

I sighed and I know I was late. I sat down on the bed and hang down my head.

" Bomi??? What are you doing in my room?? "

I looked up the owner of the voice and saw unnie in a towel.


Umm??


In a towel????

 


Ahhhhhh, unnie's milky white skin!!!


" Bomi-ya, what are you doing??? Is something happened??? "

She asks while moving closer to me. Unnie, no. No. This is a bad move.

" Unnie, why are you still at home??? Should you be with Suho now?? "

" Hmmm. Ahhhh, I am just going to shower."

She said while smirking. I pouted and murmured some bad words. And she moves closer to me.

" Bomi, you really want me to go??? "

She moves her body forward and I have to lean to backwards. I have to forced myself to look at her face only. Not lower Bomi. Not lower. Don't shift your gaze. Stare her eyes.

" Huh??? Yoon Bomi??? Tell me."

She said and I don't know what to say. I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

She moves closer to me and our faces are dangerously close. She doesn't stop but moves more closer.  


And closer.

" Unn... unnie..."

I try to stop her but I fail as I can't concentrate more. Our faces are about inches apart and I close my eyes.

Unnie is about to kiss me!!!!

* du gun du gun du gun *

I wait for the touch but nothing comes.

" What are you thinking Yoon Bomi??? "

Her cute and teasing voice enters my ear and I open my eyes. Her beautiful face with a smirk is no longer near to mine. But she is now looking at me with her cross arms.

" Unnie, no. I - "

I lost my words. How should I explain?? Ahh, she will notice my red face.

" Whatever. What ever you are thinking, forget it. I'm going to shower so get out from my room."

She said and turned around to enter the bathroom. I was thinking for one tenth of a minutes and ran after her.

And I pulled her back to me and hugged her.

" Ooh. Yah!! "

She was surprised and hit me with her fist.while she was trying to get out of my embrace.

" Unnie, please."

" Please what?? "

" Please don't go."

I said and hugged her. Yes. I know now. I have to tell her what I am feeling about her.


This is the right time to tell before I lose my chance.

 

 


Chorong's POV

 

That Yoon Bomi the stupid.

You know what did she do this morning?? I want to have a breakfast with her so I get up early todat. And we had our breakfast together. Everything is alright till she gave me a paper.

" Unnie, this is Suho's number. Call him and enjoy your date."

" What!! "

" I'm going."

She said and left the house.

" Ahhh, Yoon Bomi. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! "

I said and tear the paper in my hand into tiny pieces. Why I have to call that man??? Pabo-ya, I love you and you want me to have a date with your friend.

I was angry all the day and it became six half in the evening when I remember to shower. Yes. I'm planning to go out. Alone. To make her jealous. Let's see how Yoon Bomi can handle her jealousy.

I enter the bathroom and about to shower but I remember to charge the phone. The battery is nearly to die so I have to charge it.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went out of the bathroom when I saw a certain cutie on my bed, being all disappointed.

" Bomi??? What are you doing in my room?? "

I ask btmut she just looks at me with expressionless eyes.

Don't tell me her company is not in good term yet! I was worried for her.

" Bomi-ya, what are you doing??? Is something happened??? "

I ask and move closer to her.

" Unnie, why are you still at home??? Should you be with Suho now?? "

" Hmmm. Ahhhh, I am just going to shower."

I smirk. I know now she is jealous with me and Suho. I want to all of a sudden. I move more closer to her. And whisper slowly.

" Bomi, you really want me to go??? "

I move my body forward and she leans back. Hee Hee. Yoon Bomi is about to fall into my trap.

" Huh??? Yoon Bomi??? Tell me."

She opens to say something. I wait for her but nothing comes out.

Aww, she needs more push. I move more closer to her and our faces are dangerously close now. Not enough.


I move closer


And closer.

" Unn... unnie..."

She tries to say something but fails. I cannot stop myself and move more closer. Yah, Park Chorong, stop. Stop. Our faces are about inches apart.

* du gun du gun du gun *

The inner part of me is telling me to press my lips on hers but I can successfully stop myself when she closes her eyes and waits for my move.

OMG!!! That's so close.

But I have to continue teasing her.

" What are you thinking Yoon Bomi??? "

I cross my arms and ask. She immediately open her eyes and blinks for a few times. Then she tries to explain again but fails.

" Unnie, no. I - "

" Whatever. What ever you are thinking, forget it. I'm going to shower so get out from my room."

I said as I don't want to face her. I pretend that I was going to kiss her and that thought makes me blush. I turned around and about to enter the bathroom when I was pulled back and hugged in someone's warm embrace.

" Ooh. Yah!! "

I was surprised and hit her for scaring me like this. She ignored this and hugged me more tight. OMG!!!

" Unnie, please."

" Please what?? "

I pretend that I don't know anything. She exhales heavily and said.

" Please don't go."

She hugs me more and I don't know how to react. She releases me but still holds me by my shoulder.

" Unnie, I have sonething to say."

" No. Not now. I have to go to that blind date that you set me up."

I said but she shakes her head.

" No. Unnie, please don't go. I don't want you to go."

" Hmm?? Wae?? "

I ask and she bites her lip. She seems so nervous.

" Unnie, because..."

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

" Because..."

Come on, come on. Tell me.

" Because... I... "

" Because you love me??? "

I ask and she is frozed. I am too impatient with her so I ask again.

" Yoon Bomi. Do you love me??? "

" ... "

" Why you have to be stupid??? How you can't see my mind??? I'm in love with you and you are pushing me away. Why you are a pabo!!! "

I shouted and she was still in her statue stage.

" Yoon Bomi. Tell me. You love me or not."

" Ummm, unnie... "

" I don't care you love me or ot. Because - "

I paused and looked at her eyes. Then I pulled her by her collar.

" because I love you Bomi-ya."

I then pull her down and kiss her on her cheek. She widens her eyes and looks at me.

" Unnie, you what? "

" I love you. Am I clear?? "

I said and she nodded like a robot.

" Yah, say something. I just confess you."

I said and she said nothing. Instead, she pulls me into her embrace again.

I smile widely and hug her back. Aish, that stupid Yoon Bomi. She makes me confess by myself. That's so embrassing.

" Unnie, are you serious??? You are not teasing, right??? "

" Yes. Why I have to tease you? I really mean it."

" Thanks you. Unnie. Thanks you. Thanks you for loving me."

" But you still have to answer my question. What do you think about me?? "

" Of... of course, I lo... love you. But I have no courage to tell you. Sorry."

She said and I hit her back.

" Ooh, unnie. It's hurt."

" But you deserve it. I'm so embrassed. I have to say I love you first. What kind of gangster are you???? "

" Unnie, I can be a lion in front of the enemies but when I stand in front of you, I turn into a rabbit. I can be a wise and strict boss at the company but I become stupid when I am near you. I am very afraid of you hate me so I care about every moves I make and every words I say. Because... If you hate me, I gonna die."

" Bomi-ya. Don't say this kind of scary things."

" Unnie. I promise I will love you with all my heart and I will protect you. Please be my girlfriend."

" I love to. How could I reject you after I have said I love you first."

I said and she smiles. I then move myself away from her.

" Oh, what kind of unromantic confession is this??? I have to confess you when I'm only in the towel."

I murmured and about to enter the bathroom when she pulled my hand.

" Unnie, we are lovers now but you still will go to Suho??? "

She asks me with her round eyes. I want to laugh at her cute face so badly.

" No. I'm not going. Actually, I didn't call him today. I am falling in love with a total idiot and why I have to meet another person in a date??? "

" So you tricked me??? "

" Yes. Kind of. If not, how can I make you jealous?? "

" Awww. You are so naughty, unnie."

She said while pouting.

" Bomi-ya, I have been in the towel all the time and I have to go shower. Wait for me in the room or in somewhere first. Ok?? "

" Ok! "

She happily said and ran outside. She is a very good girl. It is worth to confess her first as I can have the best girlfriend in the world.

" Yay!!!! Chorong unnie loves me too!!!! Yessss!! "

" Bomi-ya. Stop shouting. It's embrassing!!! "

" Ooh. Sorry."

I laugh at her cuteness. She is so so sooooooooo adorable. And lovely. In my eyes.

I know if I am waiting for her confession, she will not confess that easily. So I decided to make a move first.


I smile widely like a moron and enter the bathroom. Now we are together. Bomi and I are together. The one I love and I can be together.


Sometimes, love needs to be a move.