Chapter 55: The "perfect dinner" [idea by Almighty Doufu]

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

14th of February 2011

 

 

"Guys, is it normal that smoke is coming out of the oven?" Taemin had finally gotten their attention.

"!"

Two empty fire extinguishers later it was time for plan B.

 

 

Two hours prior:

"Okay, so Jong´s been really down about his leg and so let´s make this an unforgettable V-day for him!" Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin stood in a close circle in their kitchen.

It had been decided that Key would be in charge of the main course and Taemin with the least cooking experience would make the salad.

After five rounds of rock, paper, scissors it was decided that Onew would make the soup and Minho would take care of a dessert.

That WAS the plan.

Key had been doing well, until Minho had problems with melting chocolate for a cake and ended up ruining a brand new pot and almost at the same time Onew sprinkled the kitchen in a nice orangey colour because he forgot the lid on the mixer.

While Key was too busy washing the remnants of the soup and the chocolate away he started showing Minho how to actually melt chocolate (water bath works wonders) .

A few hyung-is-the-salad-dry-enough Key had totally forgotten about the potato soufflé. Needless to say it was totally ruined, burned, destroyed...

 

 

Sighing the guys sat down at the kitchen table.

"But we still have the salad?" Taemin tried to lighten the mood.

 

 

"I´m back!!" Limping Jonghyun had finally come back from hospital. Those white walls and the stench had made him nauseous and he was more than glad to get back into the cozy apartment they shared.

 

"You´re back!" Minho had apparently waited in the living room to be the first to get a glance at the wounded.

"I´ll be good." Jonghyun said with confidence. "What´s this smell?"

"You´ll see..."

Minho carefully led him to the kitchen where the other´s sat.

"WOW"

The small kitchen table was bursting with food!

There was chicken and pizza and cakes and ice-cream! Delicious soul-food that was rarely eaten in this household.

"HAPPY VALENTINSDAY!" Taemin yelled.

"..because we love you so much, Dino-Jong." Key couldn´t help it. He was still kind of pissed.

"Awwwww. I love you too, Kibummie." Jonghyun merely noticed the snarky remark and sat down marveling at the goodness.

"Let´s eat!" Onew yelled sitting down harshly.

"When did you cook all this?" Jong was quite impressed. This almost looked like it came straight out-

"We didn´t."

"It´s all ordered." Key was rolling his eyes.

"No it it´s not!" Taemin said with determination "I made the salad!!!"

 

"Really, it´s perfect."


 

A/N Happy V-day! :D

Sorry for the long wait...again. this time my laptop had died... :/

I just got it back! XD so happy!

Also! the next chapter will about the Shinee members as pets!^^

And I´m not giving this away randomly; NO; I need a bit help deciding on the pets.

so please take the following poll. :D

 

 

LOVE YOU! <3

 

14.2.2011