Chapter 1: How to switch channels?

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~


It is October the 14th, 5:30AM. The alarm clock goes off, and a tired Jonghyun hastily hits the snooze button. The rustling of bed sheets indicates that Minho is the first person to get up and get ready for the day...as usual. The other four members of our beloved SHINee pray for another five minutes in the warmth of their bunks.

From the security of his bed, Onew says, "No one dared to open their eyes. Footsteps were nearing their sanctuary. They all knew what would come next. One by one, he'd wake them up...without mercy!"

"Yah! Stop telling dramatic stories, hyung! You make me sound like Jack the Ripper!" With that, a laughing Minho sends a well aimed pillow into Onew's face.

At this point, Taemin is already laughing so hard that tears build up in his eyes, washing away the last bit of sleep. When Jonghyun and Key start chuckling, Onew sends his plush-piggy flying towards Key.

Well, as you can imagine, one hell of a pillow fight breaks loose!

[Ten minutes later]

Guys, I think we should get ready," Onew declares.

"Right, manager Choi won't be amused if we're not ready," Taemin says with a small sigh. And with that, they scurry off in several different directions. Onew makes his way to the living room to watch cartoons, and Jonghyun heads to the bathroom. Just like every other morning, Key is soon found in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone. Taemin goes to the wardrobe, and Minho, being responsible as he is, follows Key as soon as his bed is neatly made. Everyone is following his own ritual to get started for another exhausting day.

From now on, the stress level will be steadily increasing. Their long anticipated comeback is in a few days. Despite all of their laughter, every one of them is tense. The pop business is hard; failure would mean the end. Well aware of these things, SHINee wears their usual smiles when their manager greets them fourty minutes later.

 

 



Not really happening anything yet? ~.~ I know!
Patience, young grasshoppers^^

First of all:
I have been lurking around winglin for about a year I think and there were times when I was a little bit obsessed applying for stories.
*got my exorcism last month, so I hope I'm over it now^^*
this is my very first story (ever) so feel free to criticize (stay constructive though).
English is not my mother tongue so I am very thankful for any correction regarding grammar, choice of words,...
Really! I mean that! (:

Okay... That said...now The interesting part^^
I want to make this story kind of interactive!

How so?
The style/topic/genre of each chapter will be totally different:
For example I might make the SHINee van go off to Hogwarts or something!

So how do I decide on what to write about?
I think for the next chapter I'll just pick one randomly (as much as possible).
BUT as I said I'd like you all to kind of influence this story (which surely will turn to pure crack soon). So
I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS
So whatever you like to read or watch I will try to put the feel of it into the story.
AND of course your user name will appear next to the title of the chapter your idea inspired!

UNDONE IDEAS:

  • POWER RANGERS [susanyuenkim]
  • supposedly gay [RicePower]
  • medieval version [RicePower]
  • SHINee x Tokyo Hotel (PoshTeen)
  • Sailor Moon ( DevineKismet)
  • JongKey mpreg (screamxitsxme)
  • shakespearian layout - a play ( tkdstar123)
  • GLEE (xSHINeeGirl)


(23.2.2010)