Chapter 20: Diary

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

 

Hi!

 

So yesterday was Halloween and it turned out quite interestingly!

How so?

 

Well Key made us watch "Saw 6" and as soon as the movie had started Onew made his exit using some lame excuse about wanting to sleep early.

We were pretty surprised he was obviously scared by horror movies.

To make a long story short: since he was too much of a coward to tell us that he didn't like these kind of movies we decided to prank him (actually Key did).

 

It all seemed to be a pretty good idea.

I mean, even Taemin was all game (I think he felt hurt because he had wanted to watch "Saw" with all of us).

In the end we didn't even get to watch the movie properly because we were so immersed in thinking about how to give Onew the impression that we had been murdered.

About 3 hours we were planning each and every detail: what to use as a blood substitute (ketchup mixed with cherry juice and ferric tablets), spaghetti as false brains, even the skin that milk builds up when you heat it!!

The preparation was hilarious!

We also decided on who had what wounds and how we would reveal everything in the end.

It was one in the morning when we finally got ready (all bloody and cut).

 

Then we noticed that we had forgotten one thing: How would we make sure Onew would wake up in the middle of the night (if the sun would shine through the window he would easily see that it was all fake)?

It was Jonghyun who had the solution to this; all we had to do was steal his beloved tofu pillow (he had the habit of hugging it and then switching to using it as a pillow and then he'd hug it again, and so on).

So when he was in a phase of embracing it I smoothly ninjaed it out of his hands and hid it under my bed.

 

And he sure woke up 45minutes later when he had tried to make a pillow out of his plushy (not even knowing why exactly he had woken up).

Key and Jonghyun had been sleeping the second they hit the bed and so I was the only one in the room to pay attention to how our prank was turning out.

 

It all went well until he got out to go look for Taemin. After a few minutes I just heard a thump and Taemin was calling Onew's name repeatedly.

I can out of the bedroom: he had fainted on the floor which was a pretty scary sight.

 

I woke up Jonghyun and Key who also were terrified by his state.

We quickly lay him on the couch making sure his feet were up high.

Key brought a wet washcloth to lay it on his forehead.

We also made sure to wipe off the remains of our wounds.

About 5:30am he woke up and hugged each of us before scolding us under tears.

 

I definitely learned something yesterday: Things like people's death should never be joked with.

Our oh so funny joke had backfired making us worried in the end. (and we had deserved it)

 

Bye, got to go to perform.

Minho~

 

MEMO to myself: don't ever get involved in pranks that are Key's idea again.

 

(10.3.2010)