Chapter 43: Twilight

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

The full moon stood solemnly above four dark figures: two were displaying human features, the other two rather canine.

Upon closer examination one could see the slightly protruding fangs and pale skin of the humanely beings that were now easily identified as vampires; the canines were far too big to be common dogs and noticing the constant glancing at the moon, they could have been nothing other than real werewolves.

 

Neither of them had spoken or moved for the past 20 minutes. The air was laden with electricity. Knowing that the sunrise would soon interrupt their little intermezzo someone had to make the first step.

 

Dashing towards the vampires the werewolves started their first attack. A fierce battle broke loose and without any of them noticing, the sun had started its way on the sky.

 

The four battling figures immediately stopped as they were blinded. Turning towards the origin of the light they saw, that it was none other than Onward.

 

___

 

"WHAT THE HECK??" Jonghyun exclaimed slowly getting rid of the stuffy wolf´s costume. The camera men and photographers had immediately stopped their activities upon his sudden outburst. This was going to take a while...

 

"Did you really put bling bling on Onew?" an outraged Key started walking towards their leader who started trying to cover his upper body that was mounted with millions of fake gems.

 

"They don´t even look like in the movie!" Key stated ripping off one of the stones leaving a red mark and a twitching Onew.

"Yah! That hurt!"

"Hey, don´t pull them off!", a girl came running equipped with glue "I worked really hard to get those on!"

"Yeah, Youjin-shii, and you were blushing while doing it!" Jonghyun teased the worker and got rewarded with a well-aimed glue tube on his forehead.

 

"But seriously guys, " Taemin drew the attention to himself to prevent any further accidents or hurt feelings "I don´t think this concept is going to work..."

 

"AGREED" everybody screamed in unison.

 

___

 

... and that was the story behind the delay of the long anticipated 2nd SHINee album.

 

 


(12.05.2010)
 

A/N: Saengil chuka hamnida, Youjinnie!!^^