Chapter 38: Hello SHINee Baby feat. SNSD [Georgix3]

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

"Well, this is certainly not what I had imagined." Was all Sunny could say looking at the five babies Girls Generation would have to take care of for a whole month.

 

"Cheer up! We can do this!" A smiling Yoona said encouragingly before setting off to greet the little ones along with Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

Looking closely at the tiny creatures they couldn't suppress a smile: The youngest baby who went by the name of Taemin was contentedly sitting on the floor looking up to his surrogate mothers in the most adorable way.

 

Another one called Kibum definitely caught everyone's attention.

Not only did he adorn various colorful ribbons in his hair ("He always starts crying when I try removing them" his mother had told them earlier) but he also wore this kind of expression that made you feel slightly intimidated.

 

The third baby was practically begging for attention.

The bug-eyed two-year-old boy going by the name of Jonghyun desperately tried singing children's songs much to the chagrin of Jessica who had encouraged him to do so some minutes ago.

 

The last two "bundles of joy" were not yet problematic.

Baby Jinki, the oldest, was still sleeping soundly as he had just eaten ("If you want to calm him down, just give him some food."his dad had said," He will always fall asleep after eating.") and Minho, who was sitting next to his sleeping hyung throwing random glances at the noonas, making them feel uneasy for some unknown reason.

 

Yuri approached Minho squatting in front of him. "Hello, I'm Yuri.", she said smiling and waving enthusiastically at the baby boy.

 

However the boy did not budge instead he intensely stared at her. Just when Yuri was about to slowly back away from the glaring boy he moved. He outstretched his right arm pointing at her with chubby fingers, tilting his head and winking at her.

 

"Unnie," Seohyun, who had witnessed everything, said "I think he is hitting on you." Slightly disturbed Yuri politely smiled at the boy before taking him into her arms. "Don't be silly." She mumbled before sitting him next to Taemin and watching their "children" from afar for a while.

 

"I cannot believe how cute this boy is!" Hyoyeon had been fussing about Taemin ever since she had set her eyes on him.

 

She had been cooing silly things and in return he had wriggled his limbs occasionally.

"Look, he's popping!" Hyoyeon's ecstatic admirations came to a sudden end when Kibum pushed Taemin harshly to the side making the still smiling baby fall.

 

"Someone's being y." Jessica sung only to be copied by a babbling Jonghyun.

 

"That was a big no-no" Tiffany taught Key immediately waving her index finger accusingly in front of Key.

"If you do that again, I will have to take away all your ribbons."

Upon this Key grabbed Taemin's squishy arm and brought him up in a sitting position again patting him rather harshly on his head. Taemin really didn't seem to mind the roughness though as he smiled affectionately at Kibum.

 

"Those are really some weird babies." Sunny complained slightly poking sleeping Jinki's soft cheek.

 

"But they are really cute though." Taeyeon commented joining Sunny to sit next to the sleepy-head.

 

(24.3.2010)