Chapter 54: the 2010 wrap-up

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

Another successful year had passed. After finishing recording for MBC´s Gayo Daejun Shinee could return home and rest.

"Guys, I´m so exhausted!" Key flung himself into the fluffy sofa but he couldn´t relax because Taemin jumped him excitedly.

"No Hyung!!! I bought lots of firework!! We have to get ready and start burning it!"

"Firework?" Minho arched his eyebrow in confusion "Aren´t you too young to buy this?"

"Well, technically, Jinki-hyung bought it but I also paid a fair share of it..."

Upon hearing his name Onew came into the living room. "What?! I heard my name?"

"YES!" Key threw a well-aimed pillow to the leader´s head. "You´re the reason we have to go out now...into the blistering cold...after such a long day...!!!"

"It´ll be fun! Come on, guys!"

"You two can go out." Jonghyun was already getting busy with his iPhone "I will need some time to text all those people..."

"Minho?" Taemin approached the short haired male with expectant eyes "Please, Hyung?"

"Sorry, I really need to shower. I feel inhuman."

"Key-Hyu---" When Onew turned around to address the group´s diva he was already soundly sleeping.

But the Lee´s didn´t mind and under the thickest layer of disguise they went out to blow almost 100$ worth firecrackers up into the air.

They raced each other and squealed like little five year-olds.

When it was almost 2am they decided to have a little snowball fight before ending this tiresome, but fun day.

From the apartments balcony the other three had been silently watching.

"They are such dorks." Key had joined Jonghyun and the freshly showered Minho out there after a little ten minute nap.

"But they are our dorks." Minho had taken the spot in between Jong and Kibum throwing an arm around their shoulders.

When they heard the closing of the front door they returned to the living-room.

 

"We SO knew you were watching!!" Jinki strode across the room laughing. When he had reached them he shook his wet snowy hair spraying the three.

"YAH!"

"YOU!!!"

"AISH!" (a/n xD ...boys before flowers times )

Key and Minho lunged at the leader, throwing him to the ground and tickling him without mercy. As soon as Jonghyun had stored his phone safely in the drawer next to their trophies he joined the fun on the floor.

Taemin merely draped himself on the pile chilling and smiling contently.

"Happy new year, guys."

 

Photobucket

 


A/N Thanks for supporting me in 2010! Keep on doing so in 2011!

XD next is the year of the rabbit! it´s MY year, so it better be epic!

and of course...as you all might have guessed, one of my resolutions for the upcoming year is to update more frequently! :)

Be safe!!

<3

1.1.2010