Chapter 11: Gender Switch

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~



"Why didn't I go to YP entertainment when I had had the chance?"
This is what Shinee's manager Choi thought when he saw the "boys" this morning.
The fact that they had turned into quite stunning teenage girls was simply absurd and crazy.

After canceling all of today's schedule they sat down quietly to discuss possible reasons for this sudden estrogen explosion.
Soon it was narrowed down to yesterday's lunch (salad) and the candies offered by some fans after their press conference.
"So, do we all agree that it was the sweets?"asked a quite disturbed looking Minho.
"Why not the salad?"Onew inquired.
However this was simply ignored by everyone.
Kibum, who obviously had not much trouble adapting to his or her new style, said:
"So what do we do now? I mean... we're still in the middle of our promotions."
"I think I should get you to Lee Sooman.
This is just out of my league" manager Choi answered.
"So get ready boys! I mean Girls!"
With that the five SHINee girls shuffled to their wardrobe and got dressed.

About 1hour later, after many arguments, they finally stepped out into the living room.
The sight was kind of irritating: all 5 wore their tightest pants and loosest shirts and hoodies. None of them looked very comfortable.
After Kibums remark that he wanted the manager to go out and buy bras for all of them so that they could wear something more fitting Mr. Choi shoved the bunch out of the apartment and into their car as fast as possible.

The ride to SME was rather uneventful: Jonghyun had managed to snap out of his trance and seemed to start getting accustomed to his female self (after Kibum had complimented "her" to her nice facial features with a more soft jawline), Taemin had asked if his "hyungs" would like to be called "Unnie" by him now (vetoed 3:1) and Onew and Minho had started to engage themselves in a game of who-can-stare-the-longest-without-blinking which was difficult this time since they had a hard time coping with the other's rather cute face.

Finally the car stopped in front of the yellow SME building.
 

(2.3.2010)