Chapter 32: Transformee [aZn_sw3in]

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

 

Finally he was back.

 

During the last fight Onewmus Prime had been severely wounded.

For almost two weeks Taechet had given it his all to get him fixed ("You break it, I'll remake it." he had said winking) which was a hard task since their mission of pushing back the Decepticons was at a critical point. These days the opponent sent desperate short sequeced attacks towards them without regard if their leader was fully functional or not.

 

In the course of those two weeks Onewmus had been forced to watch his friends struggle from afar unable to help or to support.

 

He was proud, very proud. They had all fought bravely and had done well even without him.

 

Jazzhyun had perfectly substituted him as commander of the Autobots although his fun- loving nature had once almost led to complete defeat.

Of course Onewmus had itched to help out then but his condition hadn't let him.

In the end it hadn't been necessary anyway.

 

With the support of BumbleKey Jazzhyun had regained his composure and finally gave the instructions his team had needed.

 

Another day the fight had gotten a little out of hand when the gun-happy Bulkocade was barely able to stop himself attacking the enemy with some of his newer weapons.

When Taechet had asked him what that had been about Bulkocade had coolly replied: "You should know me by now, I don't go around...I Go through!"

 

Yes they all had their little kinks, like BumbleKey couldn't help being a little bit of an underdog or Taechet trying to fix things.

 

That was just how they were and that was how they worked out as a team.

 

(16.3.2010)