Chapter 2: Newscast *edited

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~



Jonghyun got into the van first. Inside he started setting up the camera.
His fellow band members were lining-up outside waiting for their cue.

"In three...two...one!" Jonghyun counted professionally as Key quickly took his seat opposite to him.

"Hello, my name is Kim Kibum and this is shining SHINee news" he shortly paused before going on.
"Good evening!" he intensely gazed towards the camera proceeding to read the hot topics of the day.

"Swine flu hits a fellow musician." Immediately Jonghyun flashed a prepared poster of singer  K.Will.

But there was no time to relax as Key went on: "DongBangShinKi - still no agreement with SME." with a hint of sadness Jonghyun again showed a picture, this time of their beloved seniors DBSK.

"Furthermore", Key stated well aware of BlingBlings ability to burst into tears immediately "Big Bang's Taeyang - about to release his new digital single" compliant Jong held a poster showing the charismatic main dancer of BigBang.

"...and SHINee makes girls go crazy by releasing "Ring DING Dong" " Key closed, glancing confusedly at Jonghyun who apparently forgot to bring a picture of his own group instead turning the camera towards himself and flashing smiles.
Getting irritated upon this Key aimed a strong kick to Jonghyun´s shin, which made him turn the focus towards Key again.

"These and others will be today's issues, but before we go into further detail: sports"

Minho, guessing his cue, quickly hopped into the van next to Key. The latter winced as Minho’s arm nearly rammed into his nose. “And good morning! This is Choi Minho with sports on shining SHINee news!”

Dramatically, he cleared his throat. “And, in soccer! Turkey beats Armenia two to zero! What a game it was! It was seriously AMAZING! Honestly, all of you should hav– OW!”

Key’s glare was as deadly as the super hard nudge that had caused Minho to yelp in pain. With a sheepish grin, Minho quickly resumed reporting. “Sorry. Anyway, there’ll be more exciting matches scheduled today, but for now, we’re on to the stock market.

That was exactly when Onew decided to fall into view. He quickly collected himself and sat in between Key and Minho crushing his elbows in their ribs as he started.

"Hello, this is Lee Jinki with the current developments at the stock market."
He expertly smiled into the camera even though his seating neighbors were glaring daggers at him.
There was quite a pause before he finished with: "Everything is fine."

Immediately the mood in the car dropped as Jonghyun, Key and Minho looked at their leader deadpanned.
"What?" Onew inquired whispering to Minho. But everyone only continued staring at him.

That was when Onew decided that the show had to go on. "And now Lee Taemin with today`s weather forecast."
Throwing one last confused look towards Key he made room between himself and Minho. Taemin speedily took the small spot continuing effortlessly.

"Hi, I`m Lee Taemin. Today's weather will be slightly cloudy." perched between his hyungs he had barely enough space to breathe, so he decided to end his part as quick as possible " It might rain in the eastern parts of Korea. So don't forget your umbrellas at home!" Desperately Taemin looked at Key wanting him to end this so he could sit more comfortably.

In return Key shot one last alluring glance to the camera as he ended with: "More news, after a short break!"

And with that they finally closed the van door and started untangling their limbs.
 

(24.2.2010)