Chapter 34: Dinosaurs

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

You all may have imagined dinosaurs as pretty aggressive, loud and unpredictable creatures that always fought and ate each other.

 

Well, you thought wrong!

 

The truth is the different dinos were pretty considerate and got along well with each other.

 

There was even a famous saurian group of the most divergent kind you could ever imagine.

Many other creatures (as well as cavemen) adored them and wanted to be just like them.

 

So before I will tell you about the group "Shineesaurus" as a whole I will introduce each single saurian to you:

 

There was the main roaring dino: a terrifying looking Jong-Rex with blond tinted scales.

Due to his height and looks he'd have gotten most of the attention if it had not been for Keyzilla.

 

Now, Keyzilla might have scared the crap out of you but he was actually a very caring saurian with a big heart and motherly instincts.

He payed attention to each member's needs and was always there to listen to their problems (of course the others would have had to scream it right into his earshell).

 

If you wanted to meet the other saurians you'd have had to take a closer look:

the third of the bunch was a rather odd looking creature with a small face and huge eyes omitting a somewhat alienate aura around him.

M.T. didn't talk as much as either of the other members but he sure seemed to take notice of each and every thing that was going on.

 

Next to M.T. you'd will surely find a super cute little herbivore longneck saurian.

Without doubt "LittleMin" was the member that made every being on the planet go "aww".

With his round innocent eyes, curiosity and energy his mere presence brightened everyone's day.

 

So, if Littlemin was the eyecatcher of the group our fifth and last saurian would have to be the eyesore of the bunch.

He could not have helped but stand out in the times of dinosaurs.

Purple and green were really not the colors of the season they lived in (although Keyzilla told him to wait a little longer because the reign of purple surely would have to come...someday).

Barnew was an always happy, singsonging pseudosaurian that lived to entertain each and everyone on this planet.

 

Now that you have an impression of "Shineesaurus" let me tell you that living together as this randomly assorted bunch of saurians may seem full of difficulties but was in fact quite comfortable.

Each one of them exactly knew his place and together they had become the perfect team.

 

Actually they were more than that: like the time when LittleMin had caught the Archaeopteryxflu and everyone took care of him, or when they were having family holidays on a tropical island (to which Keyzilla carried them all).

 

You see, they were happy and satisfied with their life until, well you know... the Ice age stopped their group activities pretty much.

 

But that was not the sad end of a happy saurian group.

They lived happily ever after because they had believed in being reborn and so many millions of years later karma added up and reunited them in Korea.

 

And guess what they did?

(18.3.2010)