Chapter 26: Fairy tale

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

Once upon a time there was a gentle boy called Onewrella.

Above all he loved singing and dancing and he was lucky enough having met four friends that liked it just as much as he did.

Together they had formed a performance group that was steadily winning over the hearts of all the people in the city.

 

One day there was a huge competition: the best group in the city should be voted and of course Onewrella and his friends wanted to participate.

They practiced really hard but alas, Onewrella got very sick the day of the competition.

He wanted to go anyway but his friends urged him to rest even though the disappointment was written all over their faces.

And so the four went alone to the contest to try their best.

 

Onewrella sat in his bed looking at the ceiling praying that his mates would do well.

He had tried to sleep a little but his mind wouldn't let him.

Too much was he disappointed in himself.

He had let his friends down when they had practiced so hard.

And as his tears started falling a thin gleam started surrounding him.

Confused he looked around when suddenly a smiling fairy appeared right in front of him.

 

"Onewrella! Cry no more! For I am your fairy godmother Eeteuk!"

 

Onewrella was still dumbstruck: "My fairy godmother?"

"Yes, and I can fulfill almost all your wishes!" Eeteuk tenderly smiled.

"Can you make me healthy again?" Onewrella's voice was full of hope.

"No, my dear." the fairy answered sadly"We fairies can neither heal nor reanimate the dead. Medical treatment is not our business anymore since last year's reforms."

"Oh" Onewrella uttered sadly.

Once again his dreams of performing together with his friends had been crushed.

 

A heavy silence lay in the room. Eeteuk was also very sad because he was after all of no help.

 

Then suddenly: "Oh! I got it!" Onewrella beamed "I want you to fill in for me!! Oh, I know you could do it, fairy godmother!"

And Eeteuk agreed, took shape of a human (basically he stretched his form and hid his wings under one of Onewrella's jackets) and went to perform with the others.

 

Needless to say they won and overnight their group's name was spread throughout the country.

As the clock twelve Eeteuk changed into his usual shape again and hurried back to Onewrella who had been up all night praying for a successful performance.

When Eeeteuk told him about their win 'Rella cried lots of happy tears and thanked his fairy godmother for his help.

 

Two days later Onewrella was as healthy as ever and he performed with his four friends happily ever after.

 

(12.3.2010)