oo9

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Kai of N2U, we meet again.”

“You don’t have to be so formal, In Young-Noona.”

“Omo, this is a fully recorded interview for the magazine. If your fans read this I’d have to change my address.”

They both laughed and Sohyun apologized. “Sorry.” He sat properly, slicked his hair back with both hands and then gave In Young his undivided professional attention.

In Young went on with their interview; asking the normal personal questions but always received the cold shoulder due to Sohyun refusing to reveal his past life.

“Come on. Just this once.” The older woman pleaded.

Sohyun smiled but the answer was still no.

“Is this interview over with?”

In Young rolled her eyes. “Yeah, sure.” They took a few pictures together before In Young’s staff began leaving.  She was ok with Kai being informal with her then.

“Wanna have lunch with me and some of my dongsaengs? No questions will be asked. Exclusively off the record, if so.” In Young offered. Sohyun contemplated on that idea but thought that it’d be best not to.

“No thanks. Maybe next time.” He said with a friendly smile.

“Ok then.” In Young frowned but gave him a hug, “God you’re so cute. I’d let you date my niece, well my god daughter, but she’s a pain. Plus I don’t want her to have an early funeral due to your crazy fans.”

“They are a bit out of control, aren’t they?”

“That’s the price you pay when you become a famous idol. Yah, I’ll see you some other time. Phone me.”

“Anytime, Noona.”

“Take care!”

They parted their ways as Sohyun left to go look for Jongin.

“Where could she be…” He said to no one and made his way to the lounge area. There he directed himself to the cafeteria and found Jongin there along with Jaewook piling their treys up with food. Instead of going over to them he listened to their conversat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter