oo2

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been watching Sohyun being famous and all, flaunty his “stuff” and singing and dancing his happy off on the stages for a year and a half. Then I couldn’t take it anymore. I HAD to do something about it. I then became- what they called, a saesang. I tracked down his tour plans, the hotels he and his corny group stayed in, what time they would pre record their stages and even their restroom breaks. I was only practicing voodoo rituals; trying to curse him and whatnot because it’s not like I was going to meet him in the flesh like old times. No, that was the plan until he cancelled a schedule involving coming here, his hometown, where I lived. He obviously didn’t want to make his way down to this area. That flared up my anger even more. I had to see him now. Face to face.

“You’re crazy, you know that?” Hyunsik had his arms crossed standing in my doorway watching me pack up my things. “If you love Kai so much then why don’t you just…I don’t know, contact him or something? Make up already.”

“Love?”

I. Did Not. Just hear those words.

I had a compulsive disorder and that was hating Kim Sohyun to the max. I could not love nor like him. I would never ever put Sohyun and love in a sentence. Not even in the universe. Maybe “I would LOVE to KILL Kim Sohyun” but not that other thing.

“You know the best thing about this plan?” I inform Hyunsik, totally ignoring that hideous comment a few seconds prior. “My god mother lives in Seoul, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter