o24 [END]

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Young was crying and causing onlookers to eye the group . She stood off to the side of the terminal with Jaewook and Krystal, who kept their distance but said their goodbyes. Krystal was relunctant but she wasn’t too attached to Jongin anymore, he noticed.  She stood close to Jaewook and even apologized to Sohyun for reasons unknown.  Still, Sohyun took it and bid them farewell at the airport.

“Jongin…I mean…Sohyun,” In Young corrected herself, “Are you sure you have everything?” As if disappointed and wanting to have forgotten something just so she could come back as an excuse, Sohyun nodded her head.

“Don’t fall in love with anyone else.” Jongin sternly stated holding her face in his hands. Her lips poked out in an amusing manner and he grinned.  “If I catch you with another man I’ll kill you.”

Sohyun twisted her face and squinted her eyes. “I should be saying that to you.”

“Ah, it’s sad,” Jaewook blurted wrapping a shoulder around Krystal, “Those two are such an amusing couple. I wanted to see the relationship play out.”

Krystal ignored Jaewook’s teasing but under her breath she softly spoke, “Yah, why is everyone calling Kai Jongin? I thought that was his girl’s name?”

Jaewook lifted his eyebrows and tucked his lips in his mouth. The situation was too difficult and too funny to explain, but he would eventually tell the story to Krystal another day.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Please don’t go around cursing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter