o13

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun asked eagerly, “Are you willing to sing this for me? Really?”

Daesung nodded and read over the lyrics again, a smile dancing on his face. “I’m really fond of the lyrical meaning, and the idea that you have for the composing is great too. I like it, let’s do it.”

“Thanks, Hyung!”

***
Jongin’s POV

“Are you willing to have dinner with me Friday?”

“Sorry, Oppa, I can’t this weekend again. Just…sorry.”

“It’s ok. We’ll do it some other time.”

“Yeah. Maybe. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I hung up the phone after a long talk with Jaewook. Those were becoming a norm, our talks. It was a late afternoon and though I was tired, I couldn’t sleep. I’d been staying in the town house for more than a week, keeping to myself. I didn’t go out to meet anyone, no matter how many times Jaewook pleaded with me. In Young became very busy so she had no time to deal with my emotional problems. I was alone. Again.

I went in the kitchen to get a snack. Radish kimchi... I turned the television on in the living room and flipped. I ended up on a random music station, never before interested in idol groups but wanted to keep it on that channel.  Maybe I was hoping to see a certain someone. I saw him.

“Woooow, it’s N2U!” One of the music hosts squealed as Sohyun and his group bowed and introduced themselves. “Your newest song is doing so well on the charts lately, how does that make you feel?”

Sohyun, of course, answered, “We’re grateful to all of our fans for their love and support. We’ve held the number one spot since our comeback and because the song is so successful we’ve prepared a present.”

“A present, really?”

I found myself leaning in.

“Yeah!” Sohyun announced excitedly. “It’s a song I wrote and composed and I got Daesung to sing the lyrics for me. Because he is having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter