oo4

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Young and I separated once we got into Music Bank. She told me not to go too far but as if. I made my way everywhere, searching for Sohyun. Apparently in his interviews he kept himself real mysterious and never told anyone his real name-- just went by Kai or his surname Kim. Even the part about him being from Busan was a secret. Was he ashamed of something?

I heard loud music, heavy beats and fast thrashing coming from a conference room and so I peeked in. A whole bunch of girls, fans most likely, were all crowding around a small stage. That’s when I see Sohyun on the stage dancing the way I always saw him on television.

However.

Something erupted in my heart. Instead of bursting through the doors I just continued watching. He moved with ease, hitting every beat, not missing a step. His rhythm was absolutely perfect. Was he always this good at dancing?

 After the song, the girls were going crazy. They tried to jump on the small stage but there were only about twenty of them and security easily got them away. Sohyun and some other guy snuck out the back way. I slid into the conference room, crawled across, that way no one would notice me and then went out the same back door Sohyun went through.

He and his friend walked into another room. I didn’t dare go in but since there was a glass window I peeked in and began eavesdropping. One thing was for sure, his friend was incredible mesmerizing. Too pretty to be a man almost but still had handsome features. My mouth dropped as I watched the guy converse with Sohyun. He was tall, had dark hair and dressed neatly. Who was he?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter