o12

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s POV

Jaewook asked me on a date for a very important wedding which was weird because I hardly knew him. At first I told him no because I didn’t want anything to do with Sohyun but Jaewook said it would just be me and him. I clarified that it would only be a friendly date, like brother and sister. In Young was ok with it because she knew Jaewook and said his flirtatious ways were a part of his charms. Jaewook was an older guy but we got along pretty well.

The day of the wedding I wore a pink blouse with white poka-dots and flat shoes and a lacey white skirt. Jaewook arrived at the townhouse in a fashionable suit, but in actuality it was his usual attire.

“You two are beautiful…” In Young crooned, eventually charged at us with a camera in her hand.

“Yah, are we doing a fashion shoot for your magazine?”

“I’m ok with that as long as I get paid.” Jaewook joked wrapping an arm around my waist and gave In Young his million dollar smile. We left after our mini photoshoot and Jaewook was giving me surprises after another. He had a black foreign car with a pulled back roof.  He was the epitome of the perfect boyfriend or maybe the ultimate player. I sat in the passenger side in silence. He his music player which played nothing but classic.

“You look bored.” Jaewook noted, and I couldn’t say otherwise.

“Can we…listen to something else?” I ask as politely as I could. He nodded and I shot toward the radio. One station was playing a kpop song I knew. The catchy beat made me sway in my seat and nod. Jaewook kept eyeing me, I don’t know in a good way or bad.

We reached the venue for the wedding where there was a red carpet Jaewook and I avoided. We entered the reception and just as I imagined, it was crowded and filled with celebrities I only dreamed of seeing on television. I didn’t freak out as much as I thought I would when I saw them, and I kept my composure around Jaewook.

“So what do you want to do first? Socialize or eat?” He asked me. I thought about it and as hungry as I was I was more interested in who Jaewook knew and could get me an autograph with.  In the end we ended up only talking with managers or directors, PRs and the like.  It wasn’t as fun but Jaewook kept it interesting conversing with the different guests. Things turned for the worse when we came upon a few rude PRs. I was getting harassed without fully realizing it but I noticed Jaewook suddenly becoming agitated. He grabbed my hand and began to pull me a way. “Let’s go, Jongin.”

“Why are you leaving, Jaewook? We’re just messing around.” One of them protested while another stepped over bounds.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter