oo8

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s POV

“Jongin!” In Young shouted sticking her head out from a room once she caught me stomping down the hallway like I owned it. I was still angry. “Get over here!”

“Huh?” I walked over and got slapped on the head. “Ow!” I said as if saying, “Can you not see that, that really hurts?” In Young was stronger than she looked.

“What are you doing causing such a ruckus?” In Young asked fiercely.

“It’s not even my fault!” It wasn’t. Much.

“Don’t even try blaming it on others! The people here are professionals so you need to act like one too!”

“Fine!”

Suddenly a smile popped on In Young’s face, “Hi, Jaewook!”

“Oh hey, In Young.” Jaewook said as he was walking by. He stopped when he saw me and pointed. “You’re…”

“Yeah, whatever.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Oh so you two know each other?” In Young asked.

“Not really.” The both of us said in unison.

“Well now you’ll have a chance to. Jaewook, baby-sit her for me while I finish these interviews, will you?”

“Uh…I guess I can’t refuse.”

“Nope. Have fun.”

Great. I was stuck with Sohyun’s friend. And aside from him being hot his personality bothered me. We went inside a dressing room, sat and said nothing. It was so awkward. Finally he took out a cigarette and began to light it.

“Excuse you.” I blurted.

“Oh. Do you mind me if I do this?”

“Yes, I mind. Some of us might have asthma.”

“Oh. You have asthma?”

“No…Sohyun does.”

“I don’t smoke around him.”

“Don’t smoke around me either.”

He made a face but then turned it into a smile and put his cigarettes away. He said, “You really must’ve known Sohyun before, huh?”

“Duh.”

“I thought you were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter