o19

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is he ok?” I asked Jaewook as soon as he entered the townhouse. In Young left the room, not allowed to hear the conversation due to her status as a journalist. Jaewook kept quiet until she was completely out of sight.

“He’s fine. The company wasn’t too happy with him but he didn’t get into trouble. What’s most important is that no one realized that you were with him.”

I drift my eyes from his, feeling uneasy since this was our first physical meet up since the last time I dodged him. I still wasn’t completely sure what Jaewook tried to do the other day but I didn’t dare ask him to confirm it.

“You two are really careless when you’re together. My job has gotten harder as a manager since your arrival.” To my surprise he laughed it off which made me feel relieved. Jaewook was coming off as clingy and looking toward me as a possession instead of a friend, but maybe the realization that Sohyun and I were together was coming to light for him. “Have you eaten yet?”

“No. I haven’t had an appetite since I left the amusement park.”

“Great, we can have dinner together.” He left the townhouse and presumed I’d followed. I sighed and just gave in. Jaewook had been asking me out to dinner for weeks and the fact that I had been avoiding him because I was having problems with Sohyun was unfair on my part. I inform In Young that I’m going out and leave with Jaewook.

“Where would you like to go?” He asked me, driving through various plazas of r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter