o11

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s POV

I caught a bus home to the townhouse and found In Young at her coffee table, sleeping on all kinds of files and pictures. Her snoring was a bit loud but it indicated she was in a deep sleep. I began crying at the front door. I couldn’t help it—I was an emotional wreck like that. I hated Kim Sohyun. But I hated myself more for being such a hypocrite. What? Coward? Who’s the coward when I couldn’t bear hearing those words, I’m sorry. And then Sohyun could go back living his perfect life, while I go back to…nothing. We’ve always hated each other, but if he doesn’t hate me, then I’m just another girl. I should just disappear quietly and never forgive him. At least he’ll still feel something towards me, even if it's hate.
 

***



Jaewook’s POV

“Yah, she threw a chair at you, why are you still trying to find her?”

“Hyung, could you shut up?” Sohyun snapped at me. “This is urgent. You wouldn’t understand.” He rummaged through his closet for clothes he didn’t wear anymore and the inside of his shoes. He had been at it for a whole week now. “What the hell did I do with my old hand phone? Her number is saved on it!”  

He was referring to Jongin. That’s all he ever talked about was his childhood friend who didn’t appear that interesting to me.  I didn’t get it. She was brash and average looking at best. It was cute when we both teased Sohyun, pretending to be on a date, but those two were obviously into each other. Had I been a kinder human being I would have told Sohyun that Jongin was in fact the niece of Seo In Young and he had her number but watching him sulk was amusing. Plus, he was giving me a hard time, making me endure his whining and complaints.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Sohyun made no attempt on answering it.

“No, I’ll get it. You stay right there.” My sarcasm lead no impression on him so I left the room without another word. I answered the door to Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter