oo3

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh…Oh…Jongin! Jongin-ah!” I could see Seo In Young with a big poster board saying: Welcome Monkey! Which was the nickname I despised most ever since I was little- I can’t help it that my ears are so big.
In Young waved the poster like a Japanese Imperial flag (and I say that because everyone was eyeing her like a madwoman) I just rolled my eyes and walked toward her. We embraced in a hug; her happiness overwhelming and I begin to feel all fuzzy and warm inside. My godmother had that kind of impact.

“We’re going to have so much fun together!” In Young exclaimed as we drove off in her red buggy. I never really did like small fat cars but it was a cute style for In Young. I never noticed how young she looked. She was only thirty but she looked twenty-five. “How about we stop for ice cream?”

“How bout we go to Music Bank to see all the idols?” I ask. N2U were currently pre-recording their comeback stage for Music Bank.  Of course I wasn’t going to waste a perfect opportunity to eat ice cream. “Can we?”

“No, my little monkey, only idols and fans go there. Are you a fan of someone?”

“No…” I suddenly get defensive. “Stop calling me Monkey!” She laughed. It was easy to hold a conversation with In Young, it was way different with my parents who were really old school and strict.

At In Young’s little townhouse, it was nothing I had ever seen before. I felt like I was in a movie. She even had an indoor Jacuzzi in her bathroom… What did she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter