o21

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh the angst. This chapter actually made me want to throw up but I had to write it up. LOL I'm so dramatic with my own writing.

Jongin’s POV

I took a taxi back home, I figured there was nowhere else to go but call it a night and deal with it never. I didn’t want to think about what Jaewook did, or try to do to me. The reality of that would ironically set me into a nightmare. Sohyun…what would he do if he found out what his manager and best friend had tried to do…had been trying to do this whole time?

“It’s me.” I spoke sullenly into the phone, balled up on the floor in an empty room. “Did you get in ok?”

“Yeah.” Sohyun responded happily. I guess he wasn’t in as much as trouble I thought he’d be. “Nothing too crazy happened. Just a few news articles and some netizen comments making fun of my “lame” disguise, that’s all.”

My laughed turned into a cough, hurting when I realized I had been tearing up. 

“You alright?”

“Yeah,” I lie, “Just something in my throat. Has Jaewook seen you?”

“Only earlier today after the incident. Manager Oppa really gave me a scolding. It’s fine though, better him than the CEO. He convinced him that it was good publicity anyhow. Jaewook is a good friend.”

“He is. You two should hang out more often.”

“Yah, why would I do that? I see him almost every day, it’s so annoying. We…should try to meet up more often. Like today.”

“Today was really fun. Thank you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter