oo5

There's Something I Can't Stand About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun’s POV


I had just got off the elevator, heading over to the place Krystal wanted to meet. That was the plan. But then…

“KIM SOHYUN!” The girl in the elevator shouted out my full name. Now I’ve never told anyone my full name since I joined the industry- not even my manager. Not even my best friend. If you had a name like mine I don’t think you’d tell either.

“KIM SOHYUN!” The girl continued to shout as I looked at her. She then began screaming it out some more and I run back to her and cover . The elevator doors shut and we’re stuck together again.

“Let go!” She pushed me off and the girl had some strength. I bumped into the elevator wall and could feel it shaking.

“YAH!” I screamed, “The hell’s the matter with you?” I figured she was just another one of those anti-fans that hated my group with a passion. I couldn’t stand those kinds of people.

“With me? The hell’s the matter with you?” She screamed back.

“What? Look. Is it a hug you want? A kiss maybe? Autograph?”

“Hug? Kiss?” Her eyes go wide, “Do I look like I want a stupid hug from you?” She punched me in the arm.

“Ow! You little…”

“So you don’t remember, huh?” Her voice lowered and she looked down on me with unyielding eyes.  I had never been in such a situation before and this girl was coming at me like I had did something terrible to her.

“Remember what?” I ask her seriously. I wanted to know more than her eyes pleaded.

“Bastard!” She punched me again and at this point I can hardly feel anything in my arm.

“Stop hitting me, for god’s sake.”

“You really don’t know. Wow. Isn’t this something?” She put her hands on her hips and I still have no idea what she raging about. “Busan.”

“My hometown…how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter