Here We Go Nami Island! Part Three

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

 

Author's Note: Enjoy! Credits to Erucemag for the video.


 

 

 

 

Nara's Pov.

"Yah! There has to be a way out!" 

"Can we just sit down? We've been searching for a long time. Let's just wait until tomorrow, I'm sure someone will notice and come find us" insisted Daehyun.

"I can't spend a night out here."

"Well, if you never wandered around maybe this wouldn't have happened in the first place."

He's got a point but I'm not going to admit it just like that. Maybe it won't be that bad. All we have to do is wait right? Ok! You can do this Nara! I then gave myself a reassuring smile.

"Are you crazy?" asked Daehyun.

"What I can't think to myself?" I questioned him. "Hey, just asking" he firmly responded.

Min's Pov.

Nara's still not here? I doubt it takes that long to wash some dishes. What? Did they volunteer to wash the communities dishes too? As I was slowly drifting off to sleep, footsteps could be heard. "rustle....rustle" Oh God, it's coming towards my tent. What should I do?

"Boo!" 

"Ahh...Please don't hurt me!" I yelled.

"Hahahaha...Oh my God! I can't believe you fell for that. Hahaha...So much for a tough girl" he continued to laugh.

I glared at him so hard that he got the idea to shut up. He knew what was going to happen. At least he's quick on realizing things. That's for sure.

"So where's Daehyun? he suddenly asked. "What do you mean where is he? Isn't he suppose to be with Nara?"

"Oh gee, I don't know? Don't you think that's why I came here to ask?"

"Shut it! Shouldn't we go tell the teacher? What if something happened to them?"

"I doubt it, why don't we just go look for them." suggested Himchan. I'm probably going to end up hating myself for this but if I don't I might regret it as well. "Alright let's go!" I responded.

Author's Pov.

While they searched for Nara and Daehyun, They came to a conclusion that they too, got lost.

"I knew I shouldn't have come! Why didn't I just listen to my gut." complained Min.

"Well, no one forced you to come sweetie."

Just as Min was ready to fling Himchan on the floor, they heard rustling sounds. "Yah, did you hear that?" asked Himchan. "Yeah" gulped Min. "Go check what it is?" suggested Min. 

"Why me?"

"Because I don't know if you noticed but you're the only guy here! You dum-"

Before Min could finish her sentence something came out. "Ahhh!" they both screamed. When they looked, it was just a rabbit. "Oh my god, I can't believe you actually screamed" laughed Min. "I wasn't the only one that screamed." pouted Himchan. "Yeah, Yeah whatever."

After all that bickering with each other, they fell asleep on each others shoulders.

 

Coming back to Nara and Daehyun, it seemed as though everything was going smooth. 

"Hey! Are you asleep yet?" asked Daehyun.

"No why?" 

"I can't seem to sleep. Why don't we do something" grinned Daehyun.

"Shut up." replied Nara. "Not like that, you dirty minded" smirked Daehyun. "Then what?"

"How about we guess our favorite songs, if I guess your favorite song at first try then you have to go out on a date with me ok?"

"Hah, deal! I doubt you'll be able to guess it anyway. So go ahead"

"Joah."

"Wrong! Wait.. there's no way." "This doesn't count! You probably heard me earlier!" complained Nara.

"It doesn't matter, A deals a deal" smirked Daehyun.