I've Found You

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Enjoy! Credits to monochromeLIGHT for the video.


 

 

Author's Pov.

"What are you doing?" questioned a bewildered Nara.

"Let's just stay like this...please" begged Daehyun. "I'm very happy, so let me enjoy this moment for now. For once I was able to hear you say such words" whispered Daehyun into Nara's ears. "I..I..didn't say "such" words" stuttered Nara.

Straightening himself up and looking into Nara's eyes, he began to speak, "Now it's my turn. I know when we first met, I wasn't exactly the good guy. This may have led you to not trust me but as time went on, I found myself thinking about you. This may sound cheesy but I've never met anyone like you. You taught me that not every girl is the same. In short, all i'm asking for, is a chance. A chance to prove to you that I can protect you, help you, support you, and most importantly love you. Nara, I'll never disappoint you so please give me a chance to love you."

His sudden confession left Nara in astonishment. "I..I..want to...but I'm afraid of getting hurt again" revealed Nara. He then smiled, "I'll always love you, so believe me."

Looking into her teary eyes, he began to lean towards her. As she began to close her eyes, he took it as a sign to kiss her. Lifting up her chin, he soon pressed his lips against hers. Breaking away, Daehyun whispered a "thank you" and embraced her.

"This would be our second...kiss...right?" asked Nara very shyly. "...Our third...actually" muttered Daehyun.

"What?"

"Nothing" he smiled.

As the night went on, they fell asleep in each other's embraces.

 

It was not too long ago until Nara and Daehyun went public with their relationship. All his fan girls became depresessed and all Nara's fan boys became disillusioned. As for their friends, they were happy to hear that they finally have gotten together. Their parents couldn't be any happier for them as well.

"Do we have to do this everyday?" asked Nara a bit flustered from the sudden hand grip.

"Of course, If I could, I would shout out to the whole world about our relationship."

"Attention! Everyone!" rejoiced Daehyun. Covering his mouth before he could say more, Nara began to drag him to the school.

"Yah! Are you trying to embarrass me?" exclaimed a bashful Nara. "Your so cute when you're embarrassed" stated Daehyun.

"Let's just go."

During classes, Daehyun would stare at Nara. Nara would now and then look back at him but turn around by the sudden attention of her classmates. Daehyun seemed to be the most enthusiatic between their relationship, Nara was happy but she wasn't used to all the attention. Yes, she's dated before but her late boyfriend knew too well to not embarrass her in public. Nara seemed to have a soft spot towards Daehyun which was why she didn't always make a big deal out of his actions.

"We should go on a date again, but this time as an official couple" suggested Daehyun with a pleading look.

"I don't know.. I might be busy this week because of homework" responded Nara. "It's ok..I'll help you" promised Daehyun. "What? Are you smart?" asked Nara. "Of course I am, what kind of guy do you mistake me for? For your information I ranked and still rank number one in this school." 

"Yeah, ok. Let's go get ice cream" suggested Nara.

"It's true" pouted Daehyun.

Entering the ice cream shop, they agreed to have one of them ask for the orders and one look for a table. As Nara went up to ask for the orders, she felt a strange sensation. Almost as if someone was watching her. Turning around to see if it was Daehyun, she noticed that it wasn't him as he was gathering napkins and spoons for the table. Returning to her senses she began to look at the order board. Unexpectedly, someone passed by her and whispered

"I've found you."

 


A/N: Thanks for the comments, moonlightJHN and sapphire11 :D