It's All Lies

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Enjoy! Credits to Iam daniel for the video.


 

 

Nara's Pov.

Refusing to believe, I began to shake my head. "There's no way you would do such a low thing" I said through the phone.

"You know damn well that isn't the whole thing, Daehyun" exclaimed Yukwon.

"Don't make me say it like this...not like this" begged Daehyun. His voice sounded so desperate as he spoke through the phone. I began to get even more curious as to what it was. "Just say it" I yelled becoming a bit unpatient.

"I-I'm sorry, Na-nara" his voice began to crack. "What! Why do you keep saying sorry" I screamed, unintentionally making it seem harsh. I was confused and hurt at the same time, my emotions began to take over.

"It..was never my intention to ever hurt you like this b-but I played a role in Lee Hyun Woo's...death. I never meant to get him to join the drug world, but I did..I had to and I'm sorry" his voice finally broke and I knew he was in tears.

"You're lying...The Daehyun I know wouldn't do such thing. How would you know him, there was no way you knew him. He's making you say all this right?!" I desperately responded, holding onto a bit of hope that what he said was untrue.

"I'm sorry, Nara."

"Is that all you're going to keep saying! Why?! Why'd you make him join? Was it worth it, ruining someone even more? Do you know how stupid I feel right now? I told you everything about him and you just acted like you didn't know anything! You were probably laughing behind my back this whole time, weren't you?"

"I-I wasn't, I neve-" he began to speak until I cut him off, "Don't! Don't Daehyun!"

I was done, I was done with hearing his explanations, I was done with hearing anything more further. I smashed the phone against the brick wall until his voice was no longer heard. I broke into tears, right then and there.

"I hope you suffer"

"Just like my sister did, I want to see you destroyed and powerless. You deserve everything that's happening to you right now. Love is something that you should avoid, You lost one already and now you lost one today" He fiercely spoke as he began to take his leave.

"Did you win anything from doing all this?" I yelled at him. "..Yes, I actually did. The last thing I wanted to see was the both of you shattered. Now I can leave knowing that the both of you won't be getting back together" he nonchalantly responded as he finally disappeared from my sight.

I was devastated. Devastated to find out that the person I once called boyfriend took advantage of someone and played a role in Hyun Woo's death. I had put so much trust into him and I believed everything he said. It's all lies, everything that came out of his mouth.

Daehyun's Pov.

She really hung up on me. I never meant for all of this to happen, not like this. I have to see her, I have to explain everything to her. Running towards her house I noticed a figure curled up into a ball. In that second, I knew it was Nara. "Nara..please listen to me" I gently spoke to her while reaching for her hand.

"Don't touch me! Don't you dare touch me!" she protested. I stared at her in disbelief, I've never seen this side of her. She seemed scared of me and that was the worst expression I wanted to see from her. "How could you! I trusted you! I told you everything!" she began to cry, while punching my chest. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I let her release everything she was feeling until I spoke. "I'm sorry but please listen to me right now."

"I don't want to hear it! Please leave before I start yelling hysterically. I mean it" she claimed. Without further do, I took my leave. "Please do know that I love you and I will keep pestering you until you listen to me!" 


A/N: Sorry if it's a short chapter but I wanted to at least upload something today. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!