Everyday

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Hope you enjoy!


 

Min's Pov.

"Yah! Himchan!" I pulled him over as he was making his way towards the cafeteria. "Wh-what?" he replied, suprised. "You think I could just forget about what you did that day?!"

Scratching the back of his head with a smirk on his face he began to lean closer to me, "Yeah, I'm sorry but it was for Daehyun" he whispered. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It's a long story, so let's just get something to eat and we'll talk there."

"Ohhhhh, so that's why" I commented. "Yeah, sorry!" he apologized. "It's alright, you should've at least warned me so that I wouldn't have to waste my money" I responded while slapping his back. "Oww" he winced in pain. I then began to laugh, "Hey! that's the least thing you deserve."

"You just love to hit me don't you?" he began to pout. "Yeah, it's my hobby" I continued to laugh.

"Sooo" we both began, "You go" he said, "No you go" I added. "Alright I'll go" he stated. "Has Nara decided to give him another chance?" he asked.

"Not that I know of, I haven't really touched up in that topic with her. I feel like she doesn't want to talk about it. Honestly, I've been waiting for her to bring it up. So to be frank with you, I don't know what she's really thinking about."

"Ahh, I see. He's not bad" he began. "hmm?" I looked at him with a poker face. He then continued, "Daehyun, he's not that bad as his actions protray him to be. Yeah he did some stupid stuff, but he was going through some difficult times that caused him to act that way." 

"I know he's not. I mean I have no right to judge him but at the end of the day, it's Nara who gets to make that decision. We can't do anything but wait for everything to just pass and settle by itself. But I understand why you would say such things. I really do."

I was never the type to get along with people. I learned at such a young age, that people will always leave no matter what. The friends that I would make would always end up betraying and leaving me, that was until I met Nara.

At first I disliked her, she was everything I wanted to be. She made friends easily and had a personality everyone would take a liking towards. Nara always seemed to follow me around, which to be honest annoyed me a lot.

It wasn't until I accidently made her cry that  I realized she was sincerely trying to be my friend. Since that day we became the best of friends, and to my amusement we were pretty much alike. After the death of her boyfriend, she completely changed. She changed from having a bubbly personality to a cold and heartless person.

It was rough seeing her like that but as she met Daehyun, he began to make her express herself more. I was able to see her make more expressions than anyone had ever done especially, Hyun Woo. 

So to be honest, I'm secretly rooting for Daehyun.

Nara's Pov.

It's been days since we last talked. Ever since that day, his chair has been empty. Was I that harsh? Everyone has been telling me, especially the girls, how stupid I was for letting such a hunk go. They don't even know the type of hunk he is and what a bunch of crap they're going on about. 

"Hey! You want some?" asked Min, while offering me some fries. "No, thank you" I simply rejected her. "Oh come on! You haven't been eating, you have to eat something! Here just take some." Watching her glare at me left me no choice but to eat them. Lately, I just haven't been getting an appetite. "Hey Min" I called out to her. "Mhmm" she replied.

"What....would you do if you were in my position? I-I mean, would you forgive him?"

"Well, ....I'd be miserable. Disappointed to have found out the whole truth in that way. But then again, If I loved him a lot, I'd be torn. I honestly wouldn't know what to do, I can't tell you what to do because I'm not you, only you can decide. I also can't force you to take him back or not but whatever decision you choose, I'll always support you. The only thing I could do right now is give you advice and be here with you. Just ask yourself, Is he really worth it? Do you love him too much to not let him go? Do you miss him?"

Absorbing everything she was saying I began to think, is he really the one for me? He has been there giving me his full support and never giving up on me since day one. He has helped me feel less alone when I felt pathetic.

 Hyun Woo, what should I do? I know that whatever decision I choose you'll be supporting me. But somehow I feel like you'll be disappointed of me. You even said it yourself, that I should find someone else that truly loves me right?

"Everyday" I replied. "I miss him everyday."

She smiled as she saw me hide my face with my hands, "I know you do, now who do you think you should be saying this to?" she asked me.

"Him, but I can't. I already rejected him" I told her.

"It doesn't matter! If you miss him then tell him. It's not about pride anymore, its about love, how you truly feel."

"....You're right."