Thank You

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

 

Author's Note: Hope you enjoy! Credits to Luisa Schmidt for the video.


 

 

Nara's Pov.

After falling to the water, I could've sworn that it was going to be my last time breathing fresh air. Even though, I lost consciousness I felt someone pulling and dragging me around. Being half awake I could hear someone call out my name. Although I didn't know who it was, I was pretty sure it was Daehyun.

Lightly opening my eyes, I found myself surrounded by balloons, flowers, and stuffed animals. It all read "Get well soon." As soon as I heard the door knob turn, I feigned being asleep. Footsteps could be heard at the side of my bed. 

"Good morning Nara! I hope you're feeling better now. After that shock you gave me yesterday, I think I deserve a reward from you chuckled Daehyun.

How can he be so annoying early in the morning?

"Please wake up, I miss hearing you yell at me and push me away. "

"What are you? A masochist? I sneered at him, not realizing that I had just blurted that out loud. Damn.

"Nara! You're awake! Daehyun rejoiced while hugging me tightly. "Owww, watch where you're touching!" I shot at him.

"Ohh...right. he giggled. Do you want something to drink? Eat? Are you uncomfortable? Do you need me to call the doctor? Perhaps, you need to use the bathroom? asked Daehyun.

"Yah! Take it easy! One question at a time. Thank you but I'm fine at the moment." I smiled at him.

"No you're not."

All of a sudden the atmosphere turned serious.

"How can you hide so much pain with one smile? You can stop being so tough around me and talk to me. Can't you for once speak to me with the truth? The least thing I deserve are answers. So please tell me Nara, what's bothering you so much?

Seeing a more serious side of Daehyun shocked me. I laid there contemplating whether I should tell him the truth or not. I did make him go through a difficult experience yesterday, It's only fair for him to get answers.

"If you don't want to tell me, it's ok. Don't force yourself."

"No, I'll tell you."

"I keep everything inside because it's easier for me to deal with things. I've been surviving like this for the past two years. Somehow, it made me feel like a less burden to my parents. Where do I go from here? That's the question I've been asking myself lately. It's hard to just get back on track. I stopped depending on people because I got tired of being disappointed. I'm not brave anymore, I'm all broken, lost, and scared. I don't know what to do anymore. My entire life is a continuous cycle of convincing myself that I can survive and then convincing myself that I can't. I don't know what I want right now. All I know is that I'm hurting so much that it's eating me" I cried out. It was the first time I got everything off my chest."

Daehyun then came closer to me, looked straight in my eyes and said "I meant what I said to you that day. I wasn't playing some kind of game, everything I said was true, every damn word. I'll be here for you, so please believe me."

All of a sudden Min and the rest of B.A.P came in. I immediately leaned back and turned towards the window. Daehyun jolted back but kept eyeing me.

"What's with the awkward atmosphere?" exclaimed Himchan.

"Hey, we came to see how you were doing. Even though we met before, we haven't really introduced ourselves formally. I'm Zelo, that's jongup, who was waving while smiling. Over there is Youngjae, "Hello" and by the door is Youngguk. "Hey!" I'm pretty sure you're aware of who he is so I'm not introducing him.

"Yah! Don't leave me out just like that! I'm Himchan which I'm sure you're aware of already." he smirked.

"Hello, nice meeting you all. As you already know my name is Nara, Kim Nara. I said while gently smiling at them.

"Please feel free to ask for our help" they all said in unison.

"Thank you, same here" I smiled at them.


A/N: I just wanted to give credits to the quotes and sayings I used in order to write this. :)