I Just Know

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Enjoy!


Nara's Pov.

Everything remained the same way as before. Nothing has changed, no matter how I look at it. There's the tree, Hyun Woo and I carved our names at. Looking back we really did some cheesy stuff. But nevertheless they were beautiful memories. Taking the long way, I began to have nostalgic flashbacks.

Flashback:

Nara: "Yah! Are you listening to me?

Hyun Woo: (distracted) Sorry! What were you saying?

Nara: Aish, ...I was asking, What your dreams were? 

Hyun Woo: If I told you, you...wouldn't believe me.

Nara: (curiously) What is it?

Hyun Woo: It's...to....get...a...cat.

Nara: (Dead serious) Jinjja?

Hyun Woo: (Bursts out laughing) Ani, it was a joke. 

Nara: ...Mwoya!(what the heck)

Hyun Woo: (Still laughing) I'm kidding. But truthfully speaking I never had or thought of any before. Being with you has made me come up with some. It may sound cheesy, but my dream is to always see you smile. And  for you to be happy no matter where we are in 10 or 20 years.

Nara: .....

Hyun Woo: W-Why are you crying? Did I say something I wasn't suppose to?

Nara: Pabo! I also want you to be happy! But promise me something. Promise me you'll never leave me Hyun Woo. Promise me?

Hyun Woo: I promise you.

End of flashback.

Liar. As much as it hurts, I have to accept the fact that some things are not meant to be. 

"This must be it." I took one more glance at the paper. I then decided to ring the bell. The house looks very pricey for a neighborhood house. Well, it does make sense since his parents are pretty rich.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"  A white haired lady greeted me. "Omo, you're so pretty!" She stated as she looked at me up and down. She had the same comforting smell as my grandmother. "Annyeonghaseyo, ah...kamsahamnida" I smiled at her. "By any chance, does someone named Daehyun live here?"

"Of course, he's my grandson. Unfortunately he's not here at this moment. He left a few minutes ago, he went out to do some grocery shopping for me. Do you mind waiting for him, inside?" she offered.

"It's ok, which way did he go?" I asked. "Straight ahead and to the left."

"Thank you! I'll be taking my leave."

Damn, where can he be? I followed what his grandmother said but I still can't find him. Looking around, I happened to come across someone with the exact same height as him. But the thing was, he had a kid with him. Aish, who knew looking for someone can be so complicated.

Suddenly I spotted someone with his exact same hairstyle. It has to be him. Running as fast as I could, people began to glance at me weirdly. What? they never seen anyone run before? I thought to myself.

"Daehyun! Daehyun!" I yelled. But no response.

"Daehyun!" I yelled one more time. He finally stopped and slowly turned around, "Nara?" he spoke with a surprised face. 

"Hey, it's good to see you again" I said. "W-What are you doing here?" he asked. "Can we talk somewhere else?" 

As he looked at me with pained eyes, he began to ask me questions, "Did something happen?" 

"Ani. The thing is...I-I came here to apologize" I told him. " I don't know where to start but I first want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating you so harsh, back there. I had no right to judge you right away. Not without hearing your explanations. Youngjae told me everything. He explained why you did the things you did. I'm sorry I wasn't understanding. Being the stubborn and ignorant person I am, I should have given you that chance. Honestly speaking, you were never supposed to mean this much to me. I-I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did. I thought I'd be able to forget you and move on but I couldn't. I realized you made me very happy and the fact that you left me, made me very sad. I've come to realize that I met you for a reason. I-I want you take me back. Pathetic right? I just want you to be happy, even if it's not with me. So don't worry if you reject me. I'm tough, r-remember?" As I lowered my head and waited for his response, I couldn't help but have tears fall down my face. 

Raising my head to see if he left, I unexpectedly saw him crying as well. "W-Why are you crying?" I asked. 

"I'm crying because I missed you" he slowly made his way towards me. Lifting my chin so that we were eye to eye, he continued on to what he was saying, "You have no idea how lonely and useless I've been feeling these past few weeks. I should be the one apologizing over and over again. I'm sorry for hurting you, I should've been honest from the beginning. I also found out that I can't live without you. Every night, I've been praying for you to come back, and here you are. Pabo! What are you talking about if I could take you back? There's no need. I even said it myself before; I'll be waiting for you with my arms wide open until you're ready." 

This really feels like a dream, everything I have wished for has come true. My old self has come to realized that things can change for the better. It only takes time to find the right person to help you. This time I've decided to move forward with Daehyun and only Daehyun. 

"Gomawo, Daehyun" I hugged him as I closed the gap between us. "This really feels like a dream" we both said in sync. We smiled as we looked at each other. As we hugged each other for a while, I felt him touching my hair, "You know, I'm surprised you aren't complaining about the attention were receiving from the various spectators" Daehyun suddenly smirked.

"Shut up, you have no idea how red my face is."

"Jinjja? Let me see. I want to see Nara as a tomato" he begged. "Ani!" I said while keeping my face compressed onto his chest.

"Do you know that lady? She's been glaring at us the entire time?" 

"Who?" I looked up as I tried to search for the lady. "Woah, your face really is red. Cute" Daehyun stated as he squished my cheeks. "Oww, that hurts" I pouted while smacking his shoulder. "Oww, that hurts as well" he laughed with a pained expression. "Good. That's what you get" I turned away from him.

"Nara!" he yelled. "What? What?" I immediately turned to him. Just as I turned, his lips crashed onto mines. His lips were by far the biggest ones I've ever seen. But nevertheless, they were warm and soft. As he pulled away, he began to caress my cheek, "Promise me you'll never leave me?"

"I promise" I said, while holding out my pinky to him. Even though we'll separate someday, I'll try to keep my promise as best as I can. But I have a feeling we're going to be together for a very long time. 

"Let's go!" I said while stretching my hand out to him. "To where?" he asked. "Shopping. We still need to do some grocery shopping right?" I added. "How'd you know?" he questioned me. 

"I just know" I smirked at him. "kaja! (Let's go)"


A/N: The final chapter is very near so please stay tuned to that(: Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Stay safe and have fun!