Long Time No See

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

 

A/N: I decided to not have any music playing for this chapter just to let you guys know. There's only one curse word added in this chapter just to let you guys know in advance as well. Enjoy!


 

Nara's Pov.

"I've found you" I heard someone whisper as they passed by me. Turning around to see who it was, I was startled at the sudden crowd, coming towards my way. It could have been anyone joking around or trying to flirt but it definitely didn't seem so. 

As the line moved forward, my turn soon came. "Welcome" said the cheerful cashier. "I'd like a banana split and a strawberry cheesecake blizzard, please" I responded. While waiting for my order, I peeked over to where Daehyun was and saw that he was spaced out. "What an air head" I chuckled to myself.

"Number 36, You order is here" spoke the cashier. "Thank you" I replied. Heading over to the table, I overheard Daehyun speaking on the phone, "What do you mean he's here? I don't believe you." Panic was heard in his voice as he spoke a bit loudly. As he turned around, I pretended to look lost.

He hanged up immediately and signaled me over to where he was. I smiled and handed him his blizzard. "So" I began, "Is everything ok?" I asked. As I waited for an answer, I noticed a change in his eyes, he seemed almost nervous. "Yeah" he smiled trying to reassure me that everything was alright.

"Oooh..cheesecake" he cheered while taking a bite of it. It was obvious something was bothering him and he didn't want to tell me. As time went on, we talked about the most randomest things. He would now and then take a bite of my ice cream while I did the same. It was getting cheesy to the point where people would just stare and giggle at us.

After finishing our ice creams, we decided to head home. Daehyun kept insisting on taking me home, but I didn't see why he needed to. At the same time, it seemed as though he was in a rush to go home. Arriving at my door step, we began to say our goodbyes. As I was entering the house, I heard him yell my name in excitement, "Nara! I forgot something!"  

"What?" I asked, confused.

"This" he said while pulling me in for a kiss. He really needs to stop doing these type of things, I thought to myself. As he pulled away, he kissed my forehead and ran. He had the most annoying smirk ever. I shook my head and just laughed at his idiotness while entering the house. 

Taking off my jacket and gathering the loose change from my pockets, I unexpectedly found a note. How'd it get there? I wondered. Thinking back to what happened, I realized that it might have been the same guy from earlier. Goosebumps could be felt creeping up in my skin. Opening the note it read,

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." 

How strange I thought, none of this makes sense. The entire night I kept on wondering who it could be and if I should tell Daehyun about it. The night seemed to go by slowly.

The next day, it was the same routine as always. Daehyun would come and pick me up and we would walk to school. The day seemed to go pretty fast which was good. The bell was then heard, which meant lunch. Today, Daehyun planned to have some alone time with me. Ever since, we've been dating we haven't really had lunch with just the both of us. Min and I became closer to B.A.P. They turned out to be the most funniest and sweetest guys, they each had their own charms. 

Settling down at the garden, where all the flowers were seen blooming, we began to take out the food. "Isn't the weather beautiful?" asked Daehyun. "Yeah, it really is? I responded. As we continued to talk, I felt something wet, splash onto my head. "What the ?" I yelled angrily. Daehyun was also surprised at the sudden act. As we both turned around to see who the fool was, we happened to come across somone, it was a guy.

"Long time no see, Daehyun" he spoke out with a smirk on his face.

His voice, it was the same one as yesterday. "Daehyun, Do you know him?" I asked, while looking at him. He didn't give an answer, all he did was stare at the guy in front of us. Hatred and guilt was written all over Daehyun's face. "You're the famous Nara, right?" he said while handing me a towel. "Be careful who you're with, you never know who they might turn out to be" he continued. "Who do you think you are? You don't tell me what to do!" I yelled back at him. He seemed surprised at my sudden outburst. 

"Shut up and get away from her" yelled Daehyun as he smacked away his hand.

It was my first time seeing him angry. "Oooh...no need to get mad, I was just trying to help after dropping my drink by accident" he smirked. I was ready to send him flying until Daehyun grabbed my arm, "Don't, let's go" he said.

Who is he? was the question I kept asking myself, the entire time I was being dragged.