I Vow To Ruin Your Life

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

 

Author's Note: Enjoy! Credits to AZuNyanNyanx3 for the video.


 

 

 

 

Nara's Pov.

"Wake up! We have to go to school" Min ranted.

"Ugh! I don't want to" I lazily got up and went to do my buisness. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I noticed my puffy eyes. I must have cried a lot. When I finally got dressed, I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat.

Min stared at me sheepishly and I said "What?" She then replied "Aren't you excited for school?"

"Uhh not really, I mean there's nothing to be excited for." Min glared at me and threw me a piece of toast.

"Yah!" She then started to laugh.

 

Author's Pov.

As Nara and Min approached the school, they started to make their way to the gate.

When B.A.P arrived to school, many girls started screaming. Daehyun ran upfront to receive more attention, until something caught his eye. It was Kim Nara. She seemed to have given him a disgusted face.

Daehyun got confused and tried to make eye contact with her. He probably thought she was a bit blind to not see his handsome face. As he ran up to her, he suddenly grabbed her wrist, but something unexpected happened.

As a fast reflex, Nara grabbed Daehyun's hand, twisted it, and made him bend down in pain. She then felt some hands creep up her waist and say "Calm down ba-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Min had Himchan in a headlock.

 

"Owww" "Ow, Ow, Ow" exclaimed Daehyun and Himchan in pain. They both were surprised from the reaction of the girls.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Break it up!" Said Yongguk, as he ran up to them. Youngjae, Zelo, and Jongup followed after him and tried to break up the fight.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" demanded Nara. Soon after that both Nara and Min walked away from the scene. Everyone who was there had their mouth wide open. Let's not forget B.A.P as well.

Raging with anger and embarrassment, Daehyun tried to play it off. "We were just acting guys!" Everyone began to laugh and walk away. All the members of B.A.P started to laugh as well except for Himchan and Daehyun.

"Yah! Can't you see that we almost died." 

"Yeah ok" they all said in sync while heading to class. 

"I vow to ruin your life! Whoever you are!" yelled Daehyun in his mind. 

Nara and Min were silently sitting in their seats not knowing what might come next.