Get Him Back

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

A/N: Enjoy!


Nara's Pov.

When I was small, I always believed in fairy tales and love stories. That one day we will meet our soulmate and live happily ever after. When I met Lee Hyun Woo, I really believed it.

For a brief second, I understood what they meant about it. But after what happened I realized how blinded by love I was. Because of it I couldn't see what was really going on. I was stupid to let love get the best of me. There were times where I would scream in frustration, which would freak my parents out. Through all these events, I began to hate everything that had to do with love.

Deep down inside I wanted someone to change my way of thinking. I wanted someone to fight for me and tell me that they're serious about me. That how I see things are nonsense and that there IS someone out there for me. But they all left. With no form of convincing me to give them a chance.

It wasn't until I met him, that I thought he was the one I've been waiting for. But I wasn't going to give in that easily. Even though I didn't want to admit it, he changed me.

After all this chit chattering to myself, I couldn't bring myself to ring his door bell. It wasn't even easy for me to get to where I am right now. Having Min encourage me, motivated me to come here. But thinking about it, I really couldn't remember his address. I know I came here after getting drunk but everything seemed so hazy that I could barely keep up.

Being the tech freak she was, Min was able to find his address. "Thank goodness for technology" 

Which brings me to where I am right now. Turning around, I can see Min at the far end of the corner, signaling me to go on and press the button. Easier said than done, was what I was thinking.

Without further do, I pressed the button. My emotions began to swirl all over my body, it was something indescribable. For the first time in my life, I began to feel excitement. All of a sudden, his mother came out.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Jung" I greeted her. She seemed to have a confused and pained expression. I could understand why she would have that type of expression. I mean she is standing in front of her son's ex girlfriend. But she still managed to sneak in a smile.

"Come in" she said as she opened the door wide open.

"You can sit here while I prepare some drinks" Mrs. Jung stated.

Waiting for her to come back, I began look around the living room. When I came here, I barely had a chance to get a glimpse of the room since it was all dark. But the room spoke elegance as everything seemed to be very pricey.

I happened to catch many pictures of when Daehyun was small at the far end of the wall. I smirked at the sudden picture of baby Daehyun.

 "He's always begging me to get rid of it, but how can I when it's my favorite" Mrs. Jung giggled as she gave me my cup of tea. I smiled at the thought of him begging her. All of a sudden her smile disappeared. 

"I know why you came here" she began. " I don't know what happened between you guys but I have a feeling it's something very serious. Although I asked Daehyun about it at first, he refused to tell me. I'm not going to make you tell me but I'm hoping that you guys can resolve your problems and get back together. Since moving here, I haven't really seen my old Daehyun, it was like he changed everything about him when coming here. It wasn't until he met you that he began to act like himself again. So I'm begging you, please get him back" she suddenly held my hand.

"What do you mean get him back?" I asked in confusion.

"He left, Nara. He left this morning to his hometown and won't be coming b-" before she could end her sentence I began to panic.

"What? W-Why? W-What do you mean he's not coming back? He has to!" I unintentionally began to scream at her. 

"N-Nara, relax!" she began to calm me. 

No things weren't suppose to go like this. He wasn't suppose to leave. But He did, he really did leave.

"I don't know what caused him to want to leave but he kept pleading me to let him go there for a while until he sorts some things out. I was left with no choice but to give in to his pleading. He'll only come back if you ask him to, Nara" she finished off.  

"Where did he go?" I asked. "Busan" she replied. 

....That's also my hometown. The place where I buried all my past at. The place I promised I would never go back to.


A/N: I'm sorry if this story is turning out too dramatic but don't worry it's suppose to play out like this. In a few chapters we will see Daehyun and Nara smiling! Please wait until then! :)