You?!

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

 

Author's Note: Credits to Yooyujuice for the video. Sorry if the video is too big, it seems to only play when the size is larger. Hope you enjoy! 


 

 

Author's Pov.

Two weeks have passed since the incident and things have been looking better. Nara's been going to therapy again and has been receiving a lot of support from her friends and family. Daehyun has shown a more mature side of him, which has surprised her. All in all their relationship has been developing slowly.

"Nara! Come down for a minute I have something to tell you." yelled her mother from the kitchen.

"What is it?" asked Nara half asleep.

"I need you to go shopping with me. So get yourself dressed and head to the car, I'll be waiting."

"Ugh.." Looking towards her calander, Nara noticed that today was in fact the ball for her mother's company. It was a huge event to celebrate its fifth annivarsary and many important figures were said to attend. 

I completely forgot. 

 

"How about this one?" asked Nara's Mother.

"Too showy, I don't want to reveal my legs" replied Nara. "This is like the sixth dress I've shown you, You're going to pick one eventually so just get this."

Wondering somewhere else, Nara decided to rummage through a rack full of dresses, she happened to stumble upon a long red dress. It had a unique embellished print on the front part. While holding it up and giving it a good look, Nara's mother came by.

"Oh my! That's beautiful, get it! It'll suit your body frame" chanted her mother.

Without further do, Nara nodded without any complain. Might as well end this shopping, thought Nara.

Nara's Pov.

"Are you ready?" I heard my mother yell.

"Yes, I'll be down in a few" I claimed.

"Is this even me?" I look too different. I'm probably going to feel very uncomfortable receiving looks from everyone. Ughh... what if I trip myself down the stairs? No... I wouldn't want to worry my parents and have my mom miss this special event. Plus, I don't want to end up in that stuffy room again. It's ok Nara, only for today. It's not like anyone you know will be there. Hwaiting! What am I kidding, it doesn't sound right when I say it.

A whistle was then heard across my room. "Woahh, someone's looking very y tonight" joked Min. "Yah! You want to die?" I threatned her.

"No ma'm" pouted Min. "All jokes aside though, you look very beautiful. I bet every guy will be all over you."

"I hope not, that's the least thing I would want to happen. And thank you, how nice of you to compliment me" I grinned.

"Haha, have fun! I'll see you later so you can tell me the deets ok?"

Walking towards the car, my parents gaped at my sudden appearance. "Don't say anything and just start the car." I firmly said. I'm not used to people complimenting me too much. Yes, people from my past school have always talked about my appearance but they knew better not to say anything to my face. I honestly hate the attention.

Laughter and chattering could be heard amongst the guests. I hope this day goes by quick. Whispers were obviously heard by my sudden entrance. I hate when people don't know how to whisper.

Daehyun's Pov.

 "Mom! Hurry up! We're going to be late." I yelled.

"Ok, ok, just start the car. Is father inside already?" my mother asked.

"Yes, now pali!" With my mother in the car, I soon set off to the designated destination.

I hope this day goes by quick, I only came because I heard they were going to serve the finest food. This is the only time where I get to eat all I want without having to listen to all the ranting from my friends or parents.

Upon arriving, I immediately headed to the food section while my mother went off to find a table for us. All of sudden, as I looked around, many guys were oddly surrounding the area. Following their gazes, I soon found out what all the commotion was about.

So all this commotion was stirred because of a girl. Mhm..she's not that bad, as a matter of fact she looks hot. That dress does justice to her figure. Wait! What are you doing Daehyun? You said you would change.

Aish, a little conversation won't hurt right? I thought while ruffling my hair.

"Hey, you alone tonight?" I approached her, while she was pouring herself some juice. 

"Get lost!" said the girl without looking back.

 "Fiesty, just my type" I smirked.

"I said get lost" the girl spat back while raising her hand to hit me.

As soon as I saw her hand go up, I knew what was coming my way. As an instinct, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. 

"You?!"

"Nara?!"