Here We Go Nami Island! Part Two

I Can't Seem To Figure You Out

 

Author's Note: Enjoy! Credits to monochromeLIGHT for the video. The cover for the song may be a bit awkward but there was no other video than this one.


 

 

 

 

Daehyun's Pov.

While we were both laying on the ground in an awkward position, I tried to lighten the mood.

"Sooo....Want to kiss while were at it?" I joked.

She was so flustered that she seemed to be out of it.

"Ahem! Am I interrupting something?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"Well kind of"

"Because of that smart mouth, both of you will wash the dishes tonight."

"Wait!...It's not what you think!" Nara finally responded.

After Mrs. Lee left, I could have sworn I was going to be sent flying by Nara. But instead, she left without any word.

 

Author's Pov.

Just as everyone was going to bed, Daehyun and Nara were left to do the dishes.

"Why do I have to do this?" complained Nara.

"Well look on the bright side, atleast you're doing this with me."

Soon enough Nara was glaring at Daehyun.

"Or maybe not."

While they were doing the dishes Nara seemed to be dozing off. Daehyun noticed and tried to sing to wake her up."What are you doing?" she asked but he didn't seem to answer. He just continued singing. Nara knew the reason why and smiled slightly so that Daehyun wouldn't notice.

Nara's Pov.

"Well since I'm finished with everything, I'll take my leave." 

"Wait! Where are you going?

"Somewhere" I responded. I then started walking off to someplace. 

While walking I happened to stumble across a familiar place. The beautiful trees and leaves scattered on the floor looked really breathtaking. I then remembered.

                                                             

It was the place where he last took me before he left. He kept telling me he loved me all of a sudden but I just brushed it off as nothing and continued our date. Little did I know that I was his last escape. He was probably sending me clues but being as clueless as I was, I didn't even realize what he was trying to say. I hated myself so much after that. I sobbed so loudly that I didn't realize Daehyun was standing behind me.

"What are you do-" Before I could finish my sentence, Daehyun hugged me. I knew this was his way of comforting me so I didn't budge to move.

"I'm ok, th..thanks" I said, slowly pulling away.

"You sure? and No problem."

"Yeah, let's just get out of here." As I glanced around the area, trees were most definetly seen everywhere. "Damn" I thought to myself, I can't seem to figure out which way I came in. If I tell Daehyun he'll probably laugh at me. Just as I turned to take a peak, I noticed Daehyun seemed lost as well. "Uhh...I think we're lost" he finally spoke.

"Ohh...just my luck" I thought to myself.