✿22 - Snow White Kiss

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

(Skipping to the day of the performance)

"Okay class, today is the day you guys will do the performance," she said clapping her hands together. "In few hours time, everybody has to meet up at the theatre hall, understand?"

"Yes miss" everybody said in unison and she left as they started to get ready for the next lesson. 

"Yah sungyeol have you practised your lines?" Myungsoo asked all of a sudden . 

"Why? I'm not even playing any role.." He said kind of annoyed tone but to be honest he has been practising... 

"Okay class.. Let's start" a male teacher said as he came in the room. The class went on as normal and soon it was home time, where they started to head down to the theatre but myungsoo was nowhere to be seen. 

"Yah.. Sungyeol where did myungsoo go?" Hyosung asked. 

"Ah. Molla .. I didn't see him after lunch" sungyeol repiled. They looked around the crowd of students but they couldn't find him. 

"Myungsoo?" The teacher searched."Where did he go?" She said worried and checked the time anxiously. Everybody was getting ready. 

"Miss Oh" a female voice was heard thourgh out the commotion of the students getting ready and practising. Everybody turned to the voice. It was the school's nurse. 

"Ne..?" The teacher said worried. She didn't want to get bad news. 

"Is Kim myungsoo in your class?" She asked which caught hoy isn't and sungyeol's attention. Hyosung started to get worried, a schoo nurse? What happened to him. 

"Ne.. He is in this class, may I ask why?" 

"Myungsoo cannot take part in the play I'm afraid" she said in a low tone. 

"What?" Sungyeol gasped. 

"Oh? What happened to him?" Hyosung suddenly said aloud, her tone sounded worried. 

"He became very sick and I should watch over him, he doesn't look very good" 

"aigoo.. Oh eottokeji?" The teacher said worried and looked at the watch only 1 half hour till the play began.  The teacher ran her fingers in her hair. She turned to sungyeol "Sungyeol-ah you have to play the prince charming" she said. "And thank you nurse for telling us" she said. Sungyeol was extremely happy inside despite that his friend was sick. Everybody started to get back into the theatre positions. Hyosung quietly crept out and went towards the Infirmary room. Hyosung saw a curtain closed and assumed that he was behind it and she was right. 

"Yah!" Hyosung shouted walking towards his bed, which startled him who was in thte middle of playing flappy bird. "Your not sick.." 

"Oh.. yeah.." he said sitting up while rubbing the back of his neck

"What are you doing here? I thought you were acctually sick and came to look for you becasue i was worried..."

"You were worried about me?"

"*sigh* Pabo..If your not sick what are you doing here?" she asked crossing her hand

"Ah..I didn't want to do the show thats why.." 

"What? You didnt want to? Its not a choice myungsoo" 

"You didn't want me to do it with Sora anyway" 

"What?! No.. I didnt mean that at all...!" 

"Then? You seemed jealous and annoyed when i was with her" 

"No..I wasn't, you don't understand" hyosung said started to walk away but something stopped her. Myungsoo reached for her hand and pulled her which made her lose balance and fall on him. Her weight made him fall backwards. They were very close, face nearly touching. 

"You are so stubborn" he said. She felt herself going red and got off him. 

"They're probably looking for me, I'm going" she said, myungsoo smiled as she walked off.

 

Later on, the play was about to begin as the audience one by one started to come in and their friends came along to watch. Hyosung didn't have much role so she sat behind the stage helping her classmates for the next scenes and etc but mostly sitting down. It was the last couple of scenes (the Kiss scene) where myungsoo surprised hyosung out of nowhere. 

"What are you doing here? You were pretending to be sick?" 

"Well the shows nearly over anyway so i came to watch" he said sitting behind her, the teacher didn't notice as she was supervising very careful at the play. "Do you know that i wanted you to be snow white when i got picked" 

"Hm? Why?" she asked not looking at him. 

"becasue i think it fits you, your pale and pretty of all the girls in the class" he said which caught her attention, he never called her pretty before. 

"Really?" she asked, "I'm pretty to you?" 

"Eung..Also becasue i wanted to kiss you.." 

"Mwo?..!" 

Myungsoo leaned in and placed his soft lips on her lips, hyosung's heart raced fast and her eyes widened in shock but she didn't pull away and slowly closed her eyes. The clap of the audience were heard outside as the play finished. Myungsoo went back and smiled, hyosung's face was blushing and she bit her bottom lips.



 

| YAY! Finally! (?) <3 I loved writing this chapter eventhough it was kinda cheesey~~ ><  

This is short and i left it as a clif hanger... [I 'm sorry but i love doing this] 

Now lets see what she has to say.. mehmehmheh 

I was wrtitng half of this while watching a horror movie, so to my friends wandering what i was doing under blanket this is what i was doing -_- 

Love ya~ Please comment ^^ |