✿13 - Awkward Birthday...

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

 

“KYAYAYA!” Dongwoo laughed as Hyosung and Woohyun came into the room and everyone went silent. Woohyun didn’t say a word and sat next to Sunggyu and ate some crisps on the table, Hyosung went to the door and was about to walk out when Myungsoo called out.

“Yah! Where are you going?”

“To the flower shop… Happy birthday Myungsoo,” Hyosung said and closed the door behind her. ‘Phish doesn’t even celebrate her own friend’s birthday!’ Myungsoo thought.

"So you guys live with each other?" Sunggyu asked and everybody truned slient and looked at him. 

"hm..*yes*" myungsoo replied with an innocent look. 

"Since...?" sungyeol asked

"ages ago its been nearly a month" he said while thinking. 

"...Yeah i don't turst this guy with her" hoya confessed while putting his hands up. 

"Me too" Sunggyu agreed. 

"Whatever!" Myungsoo said while throwing a balloon at hoya and they all luaghed. 

 

Hyosung opened the shop and first cleaned around the shop, she looked at the clock and it was 9:44, at 10:00 she finally opened the shop.

(Hyosung POV)

*Sigh* Myungsoo’s birthday… I guess that’s why he asked me if I had anything to do yesterday huh? I doodled on a notepad as I moved side to side on the spinning chair.

(Flashback)

“We.. We talked a couple of times at school… We have known for like a 3 weeks but felt like years and years.. What I’m trying to say is that I… Whenever I’m with you, my heart beats very fast because I… I like you, Hyosung…” 

*Awkward silence*

“Hahaha Hahaha! You’re so funny Woohyun oppa!” I laughed and saw his face…. His face was not anything like mine it was opposite. “It’s not a joke?....right?"

“No….”

My eyes widened as I looked at him then I looked away feeling embarrassed. “I don’t-

“Look, Hyosung you don’t have to pretend to like me, if you didn’t have feelings for me the way I feel about you, then you you don’t have to okay?”

“…..Sorry Woohyun…”

“It’s okay, I’m fine about it anyway let’s go down stairs, everyone is probably waiting for us, huh?” He said while ruffling my hair. He went downstairs first and I followed him.

(End of flashback)

Woohyun had feelings for me?... Wow… *sigh* I feel so sorry for him now T^T

*Ding dong*

I looked up from doodling from the notepad and found MinYoung coming towards me, I noticed her injured arm.

“Minyoung! What happened, neo gwaenchanha?!” I asked shocked.

“Oh this? Yeah I’m okay don’t worry about it!” Minyoung said. “I came here to buy some flower seeds again…”

“Oh yeah, sure….” I said while pointing to the seed section and she walked towards it. Why isn’t she telling me?… *Sigh* I started going through the letters I picked up from the door when I heard MinYoung groan in pain, I looked up and saw her in pain, I quickly raced over to her. “Yah! Minyoung gwaenchanha?!”

“My arm hurts…”

“I’ll take you to the hospital wait a sec!” I said panicking. I closed the shop quickly and called out for a taxi, in 10 minutes we got to the hospital and I registered her, she went to have a check up on her arm. It felt like hours and I became really worried for Minyoung after a few minutes the doctor came out of the room and I rushed to him.

“How is she?! Is she doing fine?! Can I go and see her?!” I bombed with questions at the doctor who looked shocked then smiled.

“She is okay, don’t worry, she was meant to rest her arm but *sigh* she just disobeyed me, I told her not to do anything and let her parents to look after her but she obviously isn’t listening, she can’t carry on doing this otherwise she will lose her arm! You can see her if you want” The doctor told me and I walked into her room where she was texting someone.

“Minyoung!”

“Eonni! Oh…” she said while putting her phone down.

“You should be resting your arm, that’s what the doctor has been saying, why aren’t you doing what he is telling you to?”

“….”

“*sigh* I’m worried for you minyoung...”

“Its okay don’t worry about it really! Anyway don’t you have to look after your shop?”

“Huh? Oh yeah! Well I guess I’ll get going, are you staying in the hospital?”

“Huh? Oh no, the doctor said I should stay here for a while until he prints out my X-ray…”

“Ahh.. Okay bye, I’ll send your seeds to your house okay?”

“Ne.. Go safely!~”

“You stay safe too okay!”

“Ne!~”

I walked out the room and went downstairs to the first floor. I would have visited my aunt but she was in another hospital and I had opened the shop again.

“Ah!” I said as I bumped into someone. “Oh?”

“Oh!”

“Sungjong?”

“…Erm you…?”

“Hyosung -_-“

“Ahh, Annyeonghaseyo” ^^

“Hey…What are you doing here?”

“me? I..uh?...I came here to visit my…mom…. (?)”

“Your mom?”

“Yes…..?”

“okay, well bye then….”

“Noona Annyeong!” ^^ he waved.

Is he really here to see his mom?... I thought while I rode a taxi back to the flower shop, I reopened the shop and after a couple of minutes later loads of people started to come in, I was really busy.

***

It was 4:35 when i decided to head back because everyone looked like they were closing up shops early so i did too. I went to a nearby Cake shop called "Cake Cafe". I felt bad not celebrating myungsoo's birthday so i thought of buying him a cake at least. 

I walked up to the counter and ordered a small cream cake with almonds around it and strawberry for decoration because i know he likes vanilla flavored cake and i like to eat the strawberries, hehehe the old days~^^

I opened the house doorand heard myungsoo and infinite still there luaghing and singing to kareoke.. Why didn't they just go to the kareoke bar?.. hm..

"Hyosung your back?" Woohyun said while holding a tray of juice in his hands.

"Yeah.." I siad closing the door behind me at the time dongwoo came out of the living room. 

"Oh hey hyosung! ^^" he waved "What that?" he asked poniting at the plastic bag in my hand

"Oh this .. Cake.." I replied 

"Did you just say cake?.." 

"Yes.." 

"CAKE!!" dongwoo shouted and grabbed the cake from my hand and held it up in vistory and ran around the living room. Me and woohyun walked in the room where hoya and sungyeol was singing to a song, sungjong trying to cheer up myungsoo and play while sunggyu was clapping and smling at the "singers". Woohyun grabbed hold of dongwoo and took the cake from him. 

"Yah hyung hajima, you like the second oldest here" Woohyun told him. 

"Hyosung your back?" Myungsoo said and stood up and everybody was facing me. 

"Yeah and she brought cake too!!" Dongwoo said

"Cake?" Sungjong said with a big smlie on his face. 

"yeah, let's all share the birthday cake" I suggested and everyone agreed. 

I brought the birthday cake in the living as everyone started singing the birthday song. Myungsoo blew out the candle and everyone cheered. Myungsoo cut the cake and everyboday ate it. 

"Hmmm~ So good thanks noona!" Sungjong said and i smlied back "Oh! You smiled!!" 

I was abit taken back but everybody just luaghed at him... or me?... 

"So hyosung lets get to know you" sungyeol said while sitting close to me,i slightly moved away. "How do you know myung?" 

I looked at myungsoo but he looked like he had an annoyed face.. "Since childhood i guess?.." 

"Oh come on! Tell us~" Sungyeol said wrapping his arm around my shoulder which startled me. "Ow!" sungyeol groaned because myungsoo threw a pillow at him and he pouted. 

"how did you guys meet?" I asked. 

"Long story short, we were all hated each other then became best friends like bros!" Sungyeol said while wrapping his arm around sunggyu. "init sunggyu hyung?" 

"Get off me you pabo!" sunggyu said while trowing away sungyeol's arm and everyone luaghed 

"But sungjong was the last to join us since he was a year below us " Sungyeol add in and sungjong nodded. 

They asked me more question one by one, it was uncomfortable at first but then they made jokes along the way which was quite funny and we all had time bonding with each other, i gues they aren't that bad..WE were getting really close. 

"So do you like anyone?" Sungyeol asked, another idiotic and awkward question. 

"Aniyo" I replied but to quickly. "not really.." I added in but like it would make a difference (_ _") 

"Wow look at the time!" Myungsoo said standing up "I think its time for you guys to get going" Sunggyu stood up and agreed so everyone left the house one by one saying "Happy Birthday" to myungsoo. I sighed as me and myungsoo fell on the couch tiredly.

"Thanks for the cake.." myungsoo said.

"Happy birthday myungsoo" I said and smlied. "Well I'm off to bed" I said and stood up to leave.  

(Myungsoo's POV) 

"*Sigh*" I sighed while closing my eyes. I miss you talking to me like you used to...