✿17 - Camping Trip Pt.2

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

*TweeT TweeT* the bird sang above in the trees. The morning sunlight shone on Hyosung’s eyes causing her to wake up. She tried to stretch her hands but something stopped her. She looked at her hand, Myungsoo was still holding her hand.

“What the…” She tried to remove her hands but caused Myungsoo to wake up. Myungsoo noticed he was still holding his hand immediately he let it go and stood up.

“I uh.. Urmm… I thought there was a murderer out here so I had to hold onto you…” He lied and scratched his back of his head.

“Oh aw you care if I get kidnapped?”

“No, I don’t care AT all, it was for my benefit”

Hyosung glared at him.

“Anyway, since its morning let’s find our way back,” Myungsoo suggested.

“Araso” Hyosung agreed and stood up. “AH!” she nearly fall over but Myungsoo caught her.

“What? Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked worried.

“Ah.. my ankle hurts,” Hyosung said, they both looked at her ankle and it was covered in blood, “Ah it must have been from yesterday…” Myungsoo knelt down and looked at her ankle.

“It looks serious! You have bruises as well!”

“Nah don’t worry it’s just a bruise and little bit of blood…”

“Do you think you can walk?” Myungsoo asked looking up at her.

“Yeah sure” Hyosung took one step but failed and nearly fell.

“You can’t” Myungsoo said standing up

“Yeah I can wait, let me try” she was about to walk again but Myungsoo stopped her.

“No! *sigh* get on my back, I’ll carry you” He said crouching down.

“What?”

“Just do it, hurry up so we can go and treat your ankle when we get there”

“Okay…” Without hesitation Hyosung got on his back and Myungsoo carried her.

Myungsoo started to walk but Hyosung made him stop in his tracks “You look good looking from this side” she said as she patted his hair. “Why’d you stop?” Hyosung asked and Myungsoo just coughed it away. He started to walk again but stopped when Hyosung asked, “Are you sure it’s this way?”  

“I’m not sure actually…” Myungsoo said and turned around.

“We’re lost…”

“Aish…” 

 

Myungsoo? Hyosung?” Hoya shouted. Woohyun looked through the bushes as Sungyeol looked around and Jiah also shouted out their names.

“Aish, where did they go?” Sungyeol said annoyed

“Omo what do you think have happened to them?!” Jiah panicked

“Don’t worry, I think they are alright” Woohyun comforted her.

“Guys have you seen them yet?” Hoya said coming towards them.

“Nope...” they all shook their heads. Hoya rubbed his chin while thinking. 

“Yah, look at these foot prints!” Sungyeol pointed out.

“It Myungsoo’s shoe print!” Woohyun said, “It going that way! Let’s go!” Woohyun said leading them as they followed behind.

 

“Yup I think it is this way,” Hyosung said.

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo cocked his eyebrows, “You were always bad at sense of direction” 

“Ani! You were!” Hyosung protested but it was true she was bad.

“I don’t remember a tree shaped like a ... whatever that thing is!” Myungsoo said.

“No, im sure that was there before…” Hyosung said but not sure of it herself.

“Fine we’ll just go this way”

“YAH!! Myungsoo!” someone shouted Myungsoo turned around and saw Hoya stand at the far end of the trial.

“It’s hoya!” Myungsoo exclaimed, “Hyung! Wait!” Myungsoo shouted and started walk towards him. “Wow Hyosung your sense of direction helped!”

“Shut up! I tried!” Hyosung pouted.

.

.

“Ow Ow! Don’t press on it too hard!” Hyosung groaned at the pain as Myungsoo wrapped the bandage around her ankle.

“Here Hyosung,” hoya said handing her cup of hot water.

“Thanks,” Hyosung smiled.

“Are you okay?” Jiah asked worried as she sat down on chair next to Hyosung.

“Yeah, im fine now”

“We were very worried you know!” Jiah stated

“I’m fine!”

“We’re fine!” Myungsoo said while standing up.  

“Yah, look at these foot prints!” Sungyeol pointed out.

“It Myungsoo’s shoe print!” Woohyun said, “It going that way! Let’s go!” Woohyun said leading them as they followed behind.

 

“Yup I think it is this way,” Hyosung said.

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo cocked his eyebrows, “You were always bad at sense of direction” 

“Ani! You were!” Hyosung protested but it was true she was bad.

“I don’t remember a tree shaped like a ... whatever that thing is!” Myungsoo said.

“No, im sure that was there before…” Hyosung said but not sure of it herself.

“Fine we’ll just go this way”

“YAH!! Myungsoo!” someone shouted Myungsoo turned around and saw Hoya stand at the far end of the trial.

“It’s hoya!” Myungsoo exclaimed, “Hyung! Wait!” Myungsoo shouted and started walk towards him. “Wow Hyosung your sense of direction helped!”

“Shut up! I tried!” Hyosung pouted.

.

.

“Ow Ow! Don’t press on it too hard!” Hyosung groaned at the pain as Myungsoo wrapped the bandage around her ankle.

“Here Hyosung,” hoya said handing her cup of hot water.

“Thanks,” Hyosung smiled.

“Are you okay?” Jiah asked worried as she sat down on chair next to Hyosung.

“Yeah, im fine now”

“We were very worried you know!” Jiah stated

“I’m fine!”

“We’re fine!” Myungsoo said while standing up. 

 

After the school trip, they all went back to their school but it was Saturday so nobody was in school, they got registered and then were allowed to go home. Myungsoo and Hyosung said bye to the others and headed home together.

“Finally home!” Hyosung said and flopped on the sofa.

“Home sweet home!” Myungsoo exclaimed and flopped on the other sofa.  

“I’m so tired…” Hyosung said, “Let’s order something to eat today”

“Sure, what?”

“Hmmm, feel like eating…”

Jjajangmyeon!” they said in unison and laughed. Hyosung went to go order it as Myungsoo started to watch the TV. 8 minutes later the doorbell rang and Hyosung went to get it, she paid for the food and said, “thank you”. She closed the door and was about to head back to the living room when she saw a letter on the floor. She picked it up and saw that it was from the hospital that her aunt was staying at. She quickly went to the living room and placed the food down on the table.

“What is it?” Myungsoo asked curious.

“It’s the letter from Seoul hospital” Hyosung explained and Myungsoo jolted up. Hyosung opened the envelope and started to read it.

“What does it say?”

“… My aunt is going to be… discharged from the hospital tomorrow!!” Hyosung exclaimed, “My aunt is healthy again!” Hyosung said with tears foaming in her eyes. “yay!” Hyosung leaped onto Myungsoo and hugged him. Myungsoo hugged her back but felt hurt inside.

 

(Myungsoo’s POV)

“Night!” Hyosung said and went in her bedroom, I went into my bedroom and flopped on my bed. I sighed while lying on the soft bed.

If her aunt is getting discharged then, he is going back to live with her aunt, *sigh* I don’t want her to leave… I closed my eyes to forget about the thoughts and went to sleep.   



I will update soon! ^^ 

Please comment or upvote!~