✿19 - Back Home

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

 Please comment and write what u think ! <3 



(Hyosung’s POV)

Before we left to get my aunt from the hospital, I went and brought flowers for her, she loves flowers. We headed to the entrance of the hospital and went straight to her room, I opened the door and found her watching the TV from her bed.

“Ajumeoni!” I said and rushed over to her and gave her a hug.

“Hyosung-ah!” She said and hugged me back. She looked at me from head to toe. “How are have you been? Are you doing okay at your mum’s friend’s house?” she asked.

“Ne…” I said and my aunt looked behind me.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ajumeoni..” Myungsoo said bowing.

“Omo, Myungsoo you have grown, it’s been a long time!”

“Ne, I hope you feel better too”

“Thank you I am”

“Excuse me but can you sign this so your aunt and discharge please” the nurse asked while coming inside the room. I nodded and sign the paper.


(Author's POV)

It was the afternoon and the man started to move Hyosung’s belongings out of the house. “Kamsamhabnida” Hyosung bowed.

“Do you really have to go now?” Myungsoo said with his folded.

Hyosung turned to him and answered, “Why will you miss me?” she joked.

“Phish! No…” Myungsoo said and sat on the couch.

“Aigoo, is Myungsoo sad?” Hyosung joked as she wrapped her arm around Myungsoo’s neck from behind. Myungsoo moved himself from her arm.

“Why would I?” he said glaring at her.

“Hyosung-ssi, it’s time to go now” the man said from the door.

“Ne!” Hyosung said rushing to the door as Myungsoo followed. “Bye, Myungsoo-ah…” She waved and he smirked at her and closed the door on her. “Aish this punk!” she said as she pulled a face, she turned and went into the car.

‘What am I doing?’ Myungsoo thought, he opened the door but he only saw a car getting out of his house pavement. “Hyosung-ah!” he called but obviously she couldn’t hear him. “Ani, im going crazy” he said and went back to his house.

That night…

Myungsoo flopped on the sofa, “I’m hungry Hyosung” … “Ah, she’s not here anymore…aish” he stood up and went over to make a quick ham and cheese sandwich for himself.


 

“I’m glad to be home” Hyosung aunt said as she laid on her bed from Hyosung help.

“Ne, me too and I missed you” Hyosung said while standing next to her bed.

“Go and rest for school tomorrow” her aunt gestured her to go.

“Ne and you get some rest too,” Hyosung said and left the room.

Hyosung went to her room and flopped on the bed, “home sweet home”, she sat on her bed, “I wonder what Myungsoo is doing…” she wondered, “wait why am I even thinking about that? He obviously didn’t seem like he cared I went…Pfft…pabo”

***

(At school)

Hyosung sat her desk and looked outside her window not noticing Myungsoo who was sitting in front of her with his head leaned on the palm of his hand staring at her in amazement.

“Yah, come back to your sense!” myungsoo said which made hyosung startled.

“oh!  Kkamjjagiya! What are you doing anyway?”

“Here, milk” he said handing her the small milk carton while he on the straws on his. “Why are you looking outside anyway?” he asked looking outside the window.

Hyosung smiled, “When I look outside the window, up at the blue sky, it reminds me of the person who I love” Myungsoo titled his head in confusion. “It’s my parent’s funeral today”

“Ah…”

“Do you want to come with me?”

“Sure”



(Afterschool)

“Yah, myungsoo where are you going?” Woohyun asked as myungsoo rushed to pack his bags.

“I’m going to be going somewhere, bye” Myungsoo said and rushed out of the classroom. He found Hyosung waiting for him at the gate entrance. “Yah, let’s go” he gestured her.

They both walked together and headed to a nearby bus station. They got on the bus and sat at the back of the bus. They finally reached a small village, the whole place was deserted. They started to walk up the path up the mountain.  

 There was 2 tombstones on the green patch of grass, Hyosung knelt in front of them and placed the bouquets of flowers. A tear escaped from Hyosung’s eyes as she blinked, Myungsoo knelt beside her and wiped her tear away.

“There in a better place now…” Myungsoo said while wrapping his arms around Hyosung.

“Why did they have to leave?” Hyosung cried.

“It’s okay…I’m here”

5 minutes later -- 

“Hyosung, let’s go and get sometimg to eat hm?…” Myungsoo suggested, she nodded and wiped her face. They stood up and started to go down the hill. Suddenly it started to rain. Myungsoo took off his coat and used it as an umberella and covered hyosung from the rain. They ran down to the village and myungsoo knocked on a small tridtional house and a small granny opened the door.

"Aigoo, come in come in," she gestured them, they were wet from head to toe, the granny got them twwo dry towels and they dried themselves from it. Few minutes later the granny came back in the room and brought them some warm soup to eat, they both ate it well and gave thanks to the granny. The granmother told them there was a spare room where they can stay over the night, they refused first but since it was going to rain all night and there wasn't school tommrrow they decided to stay. The grandmother brought hyosung a nightie and myungsoo a white shirt and some PJ trousers and showed them to the room. 

 

"Thank you heolmoni" they bowed and she left. 

"I guess we have to stay here for the night huh?" hyosung said sitting on the floor. 

"Yeah..." Myungsoo said sitting next to her on the floor while handing her a can of soda. They sighed after taking a sip of the fizz, "My parents came back from US" he stated.

"Jinjja? Even your appa?" 

"Yeah..." 

"How is Mr.Kim?" hyosung asked. 

"He's ...still busy with his business" myungsoo sigh filddling with his can 

"Ah..." 

"I think its getting late....I'm going to sleep" Myungsoo said wrapping things up. 

"Yeah, i'm sleepy too," hyosung said lying down. 

Myungsoo laid beside her. "Do you remember the time when we used to sleep together?" 

"Hahaha...yeah... the old days" hyosung luaghed. "Oh and also this!" she said and slapped her pillow in myungsoo's face.

"Yah!" myungsoo shouted as she luaghed, "I'm not letting you off this time!" he said and hit her back with his pillow, they started playing pillow fight all night untill they got tired well untill myungsoo gave up because Hyosung always won.