✿24 - I like you [Finally..? ]

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞


'Ahh.. My head' Hyosung said and opened her eyes, she realised she was in the school infirmary. She touched her head and a wet towel was placed there. 

"Yah.. Are you okay?!" she heard myungsoo's voice. Her eyesight became clearer and saw Myungsoo sitting at the side of the bed. 

"huh?.. Yeah" She said and began to sit up. The nurse came in. 

"Myungsoo you're still here?" she said, "Aigoo.. Hyosung" she sadi her name with a warning look, "How many times did i tell you , you have to eat your meals !" she warned, they both flinched. 

"Jeonghabnida.." Hyosung apologized. "I didn't feel like eating much this morning and i forgot to eat at lunch.." hyosung said. Myungsoo felt guilty becasue the reason why was becasue she wanted to avoid him. 

"I'll go and get something for you to eat" the nurse said and went back out. hyosung laid back on the bed. 

"What time is it?" She asked. 

"School already finished.. " Myungsoo said not looking at her. 

"Ah..." 

*Silence* 

"Do you want me to leave? Since you were avoiding me thourghout the whole time.." he asked but he just stood up and began to leave. Hyosung sat up and grabbed at his school blazer (coat). 

"I like you.." 

The school nurse came in withe the tray of food and just placed it on the table, she looked at them with a weird face, hyosung grabbing at myungsoo's coat, they both looked embarrassed. "Your.. lunch.." the nurse said, "I'll be right back.." she said and walked out still watching them with a werid face. 

"Thank you.." Hyosung said with a red face hoping the nurse didn't hear what she said. 

"You should eat" Myungsoo said. Hyosung let go of his coat. "You don't have to avoid me hyosung, it's okay if you don't like me.. It hurts.. yes.. but I don't want to break the friendship we have" Myungsoo said and truned to her. 

"Didn't you hear what i jsut said?" Hyosung exclaimed. 

"..Your just gulity.." he said. Hyosung stood from the bed. 

"I do have feelings for you..I like you! you .. you pabo-ah!" Hyosung said and kissed him on the lips. He was shocked - she broke from the kiss, " I wanted to tell you that but .. I ..-" . The nurse came back again. Myungsoo and Hyosung just stood there again embarrassed. 

"I just came in to tell you that you can leave as soon as you finish the meal and take this to your gurdian" the nurse said and left with a weird face.. 

"Ne..thank you" Hyosung said embarrassed. There was an awkward silence.

"You should eat..." myungsoo said blushing.

"Yeah.. I'm hungry" she repiled and sat on the bed. Myungsoo sat on the chair. Hyosung began eating as myungsoo watched her. "What are you looking at?" 

Myungsoo smiled, " Your cute" 

"Shut up," Hyosung said and stuffed his face with bimbimbap, he ate it happliy. After she finished, she said goodbye to the nurse and they both got on the bus, Myungsoo accompained her home. She leaned on his shoulder feeling tired and she fell asleep. When they reached the bus stop, they got off, hyosung still feeling tired lazliy walked beside him. 

"I'll carry you, if your sleepy" Myungsoo insisted. 

"Ani.. I can walk" she insisted but myungsoo crouched down anyway. 

"Get on" Myungsoo said, hyosung climed on his back and he carried her. She began feeling sleepy. 

"Sincerely I mean it.." Hyosung said. 

"What?" 

"I like you"

 

 

 

[arghh the feels~] 

--- 

"PUFFTT!!" sungyeol spat out his food, "YOU GUYS ARE WHAT NOWWW???!!" he asked half shouted shocked with few pieces of food around his mouth. All of them looked at him disgusted but then turned back to myungsoo and hyosung shocked.

In glee jiah said "AH! Finally! I knew it!!" she clapped her hands together 

"..Finally?.." Hyosung raised her eyesbrows at myungsoo as all of them started congratulating and started bombing question at them. 

"Whoa whoa! Guys shh! Otherwise students are goping to come up here!" he said mentioning the balcony, they decided to announce it there to them because obviously they were ganna act so obvious, they all quieted down. 

"So when??" woohyun asked, then again they all bombared questions at them two. 

"shhh!!" myungsoo hushed them again. Then he began to say what happened but not clearly and mummbled few times. They all listened like little childrens listening to a christmas story. The school bell had rang and they had to get back to classes like nothing had happened. It was maths class and jiah and hyosung went to their class as mungsoo and woohyun went on the otherside. 

Hyosung was quite sad that they coudn't be open with their love at school because myungsoo was all the girls eye candy but she knew she had to keep it a secret at least it wasn't from their friends. Afterschool myungsoo suggested to go and get something to eat only with hyosung and she agreed, they made their way to the 'Mondays Cafe'. 

"I'll go and order something" Myungsoo said and headed to the counter as hyosung picked a place to sit. She looked at over him and smiled to herself when she was blocked by a girl from her school. 

"What are you doing here?" the mean girl who had troubled her before appeared, she turned to the counter and saw myungsoo there ordering food. "YOu better not be in here with myungsoo" 

"Why do you care..." hyosung. 

"If your with him again, your school life would be hell you get that! Me and my girls will tear out your eyes and leave scratches on your ugly face! If you tell him that it was us.. It will be worse you get that!" 

Hyosung sallowed empty air down her thoart at the fierce threat said hoping she will go away and she did and sat at another table, Hyosung wasn't that strong enough to stand up for herself. Hyosung got up and went to the counter where myungsoo was. 

"Yah.. i think im going to go home sorry myungsoo" hyosung said trying not to make it obvious that she is talking to him. 

"Hm? Wae?" myungsoo asked looking at her which made i obvious. 

"I just remembered i had to help my aunt at the shop!" hyosung lied. "Bye see you tomorrow!" she said and quickly left. 

"Huh? wai-

"Here you go sir" the counter person said handing the food. Myungsoo saw her walking out in confusion. 


'Ughh.. It's just too hard to date myungsoo.. with his "fangirls" following around and will beat me to plup if they found out that we are going out..! ughh eottoke..Is this even a releationship?..' Hyosung thought as she sunk more into the water with sadness creeping upon her. 'Is this even a real releationship..?'  "Ah! The water is getting cold!" she said and got out and wrapped herself in her towel and heaed to her bedroom to dry off. 

A sudden message made hyosung jump and saw it was from myungsoo. 

"Are you sleeping?" - Myungsoo 

"Aniyo.." - Hyosung texted back 

"Why'd you run out the cafe today? I know that you didn't have to help your anut, its not your work day" - Myungsoo texted back. It was so direct that it caught her off-guard and she quickly thought for a good lie. 

"I had to help her out with other stuff around the shop I told you" - Hyosung

On the other hand myungsoo felt suspicious eventhough he can't see her he knew something was up.

"Araso.." - myungsoo "But you can tell me anything you know that hyosung? Your my girlfriend"

"..Hm! :)" - Hyosung. 'It's because im your girlfriend and i can't tell you..' hyosung said. 'Night, myungsoo-ah!

"Goodnight!" - Myungsoo.



 

 So its been so long since i updated and yh friend wanted to read what happens to updated ( i actually wrote this chap like AGES ago but like never got around to post it up yet.. ) Yeah im back from that LONG hiatus but not offically though :) hope you guys enjoyed, did anyone miss meh? (if there is alot i'll keep writing <3 ) 

Peace! 

- --LuckyHeart--