✿14 - Sick Myungsoo

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

It was finally December and they only had few weeks until it was school holiday (yay!) but they still had to study for the term exams. Infinite and Hyosung became quite close so they were all friends but obviously they kept it a secret in school otherwise those fan girls will attack on Hyosung. It wasn’t fair but they all agreed on her safety and their popularity and only infinite knew that hyosung lived with Myungsoo.


“Achoo!” Myungsoo sneezed, “stupid Sungyeol! AChoO!”

“Aigoo, looks like our Myungsoo-ah caught a cold” Woohyun said while putting his arm around Myungsoo.

“Hyung you should stay away you might catch it”

“I don’t mind! I need to escape the end of term’s exams!”

“That’s right the term exams! Give me the cold!” Hoya said while shaking Myungsoo who looked worse than ever.

“Achoo!” Myungsoo sneezed again but at hoya’s face.

“That’s not I how imagined it…..”

“Mianhae…” Myungsoo said while blowing his nose.

“Hurry up guys we will be late for school,” SungJong said. (A/N: Btw Sunggyu and Dongwoo already graduated from school! XD)   

***

(Hyosung POV)

Huh... seems like Myungsoo got the cold from Sungyeol. *sigh*  I sat down on my desk as usual and started on revising, soon Myungsoo and come in the class, Sungyeol was still at home recovering from the cold I guess.

“Why are you studying at registration time?? Nerd” Myungsoo said while sitting at the behind Hyosung and bringing the scruff closer to him.

“Shut up! I’m studying for the term exams!” Hyosung said turning around 

“Achoo!”

“Whoa, you don’t look so well…” I said touching Myungsoo’s fore head. It was really hot.

“What the hell, omg look” “Yah, what does she thinks she is doing?” everybody started whispering and looking at us so I  removed my hand and turned a back to my work, hoping no one will misunderstand. *sigh*….


We were taking our registration after lunch. The teacher called out for Myungsoo but he didn’t answer, I didn’t see him all day and he wasn’t at the classroom. 

“Sir, I heard he went home because he was too sick,” one of the girls said and everybody started whispering being all worried about Myungsoo. So Myungsoo is really sick, huh?... The bell rang and we went to our last lesson.

(Afterschool)

Since I had so much revision and essay to do, I couldn’t go and open the shop today so I got home quickly. When I opened the door, there was no noise of the TV which I normally hear and no sign of Myungsoo either. I went upstairs and while passing Myungsoo’s room, he wasn’t there either. I got changed into my pajama panda shirt and pajama shorts; I was wearing my pajamas because that’s my home clothes, and went back downstairs to get a drink. I went through the living and finally found Myungsoo sleeping in his school uniform on couch. I leaned closer to see if he was still breathing, yes he is, I touched his fore head which was really cold now, I went to a cupboard where they keep blankets and towels, I got out a soft fluffy one and covered it over Myungsoo.


I was in the middle of doing my work when Myungsoo fidgeted and finally sat up with a confused face which made him look cute…

(author’s pov)  

“AChoO!” he sneezed and covered himself with the blanket, Hyosung went next to him.

“Are you okay?” she asked while putting the back of her hand on his forehead. 

 “I’m going to my room…” he said and tried to get up but he looked dizzy. Suddenly he fell, but he fell on Hyosung (A/N: Basically they were in a hugging position..)

“Yah! Gwaenchanha?” she said while trying to hold him, Myungsoo didn’t reply. “Yah! You’re not joking right?” she said while shaking him a bit. ‘oh…Eotteoke?...’

.

.

(Myungsoo’s POV)

Ahhh… My head…I lifted my hands and touched my forehead; there was a white warm cloth. I looked around the place, I was in my bedroom. I looked at my side, and I found Hyosung sleeping, her head and one of her arm was on the bed. I sat up and below my bed, there was a red bucket and a jug of water.

Hyosung suddenly stretched her arms (While closing her eyes) “*yawn*” she finally opened her eyes. “Oh? Myungsoo your awake?” She asked while rubbing her eyes. “Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah.. im fine…What happened yesterday?...” I asked.

“You had a really high fever” She said while getting up and stretched her back.

“Ahhh…” I said while scratching the back of my head.

“I’ll go and something for you to eat okay?..” Hyosung said and walked out of my room with the bucket.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes tightly, even I was sleeping all night I was still tired and my head is aching. Couple of minutes later I woke up again and it was 9:33am, I wore my robe and walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen where Hyosung was making soup.

“Here, I finished making the soup now eat” Hyosung suggested while putting the bowl down on the table.

“Achoo!” I sneezed at the side and hugged myself more to keep warm. Hyosung lifted her hands and touched my forehead with the back of her hand.

“Your fever is down a bit…” Hyosung said

“Can’t you feed me?” I asked.

“wae?! You have hands!”

“I’m cold…”

“So?”

“And I feel like dying because of this flu…” he groaned

“Fine…” (-_-) Hyosung gave up and Myungsoo did a small victory in his head.