✿18 - Amusement Park Date

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

okay so updating the chapter soon was a total LIE ! Im so sorry but i was just really busy :/ 

Hope you forgive me??? 



(Myungsoo's POV) 

"Yah, here..." Woohyun said handing me 2 tickets. 

"Mowya?" 

"Its tickets to the amusment park... I was going to go with hyosung but i just thought that its better if you go with her" 

"Why?" i asked with my eyebrows raised. 

"Because.. here just take it" he insisted so i just took it, confused. 

I scratched my head, what am i supposed to do with these? 

-Back to present-

"Hey, hyosung" 

"What?" she asked eating her pancakes. 

"I got these amusement park tickets and i thought we should hang out before you leave the house..so...wanna go?" i asked, my heart started to beat faster. She looked at it and looked back at me with suspicion. 

"Sure!" ^^ "I'll go change!" she said and went upstairs. 

"Gwah..." I breathed out, "Why is she making my heart race?" 

"Myungsoo?" 

I was startled, "Scared me..what?..." 

"Your breakfast is there...." she said ponting to the microwave and went back upstairs. 

"Aish.. hope she didn't hear that" I hoped as i went to eat my breakfast. 

After i finished I went to change and waited for hyosung in the living room.

"Yah! Myungsoo kaja" hyosung said excited.

"Araso"



 (Authors pov)

"Wah! Its been such a long time!" she exclaimed looking around with twinking puppy eyes. "Yah Let's take a picture..." she said holding her panda polaroid 

"Sure" he agreed. They stood next to eachother and take a picture. 

"Hehe... Myungsoo you look so cute!" Hyosung exclaimed as she looked at the picture. 

"What?.."

"Oh! Myungsoo look! Let's go on that ride first!" she pointed at a rollercoaster that was very high and had loads of loop ignoring him, To be honset myungsoo wasn't a type of guy that likes ride... he sallowed some empty air in my thoart. 

"Haha..are you sure hyosung?" 

"Don't tell me your still scared of rollercoaster" she said finding him like a wimp. 

"I-i'm not!" he lied. 

"Then let's go!" she said pulling his arm.

 

"Wow! that was SOO fun right myungsoo! Myungsoo?" hyosung said looking backing, myungsoo was trembling and and holding onto his stomach. "ish.. probably it wasn't the best idea to start it off with some scary rollercoaster first..." she thought but couldn't help it but to snap a picture of him.

"I seriously can't - ..." myungsoo tried to say but fainted. 

"Oh god!" 

 

"Here, drink you'll feel better" Hyosung said handing him a bottle of water. He drank the water as hyosung looked at the park's map. "Hmm.. what shall we get on next? Oh! What about 'Dragon fireball' ?!" myungsoo spat out the water. 

"You go on it! I'm done" 

"We barely started, yahh stop being such a wimp" hyosung whined. 

"Yah myungsoo stop being such a wimp" a voice said from behind them, they truned towards the voice and found woohyun and jiah standing there. 

"Woohyun?" 

"So you came here huh? A date is it?" woohyun teased. 

"What?(!).." myungsoo said.

"No!" hyosung stated, "We're just hanging out" 

"Yup just hanging out....." myungsoo said quietly 

"What about you two?" hyosung asked. 

"We're on a date" Jiah said. "Since you two are here let's do a group date!" 

"Really? Is that okay with you?" hyosung asked. 

"Sure!" Jiah said but woohyun face palmed himself. 

"What ride are you going on?" Jiah asked. 

"That one there!" hyosung ponited at Dragon fireball. 

"Oh.. oppa didn't you say you wanted to go on that?" jiah asked truning to woohyun. 

"Yeah.. let's go on it, myungsoo coming?" woohyun asked. 

"No, no thanks!" 

"Aigoo...Your such a wimp!" hyosung slapped his arm. "Let's go and leave him" 

"You two go on" Jiah said, "I'm not to good with loads of loops" she gestured. 

"Hmm..okay then" hyosung said, "Kaja woohyun" she said and woohyun and hyosung went. Jiah and myungsoo sat on the bench next to the ride waiting for them to finish. 

"So why are you here with hyosung?" Jiah asked out of nowhere. 

"What'd you mean? We're just here...as friends" 

"Jinjja?" 

"What? There's nothing going on" 

"Myungsoo, i can tell you like her" 

"What?!" 

"Admit to your feelings" 

"I-I do not..!" he stumbled, jiah looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Probably....I do...." Jiah smiled. 

"Hey guys!" Hyosung said running towards them. "It was really fun, you missed out!" 

"Yeah, it was really fun!" woohyun agreed. 

"Aw, woohyunie you had fun?" Jiah smiled, "Anyway guys, me and woohyun has to go, soo...have fun" Jiah said suddenly.  

"Oh? So soon but we didn't even have time to-

"Okay bye guys~" Jiah said and pulled woohyun with her. Hyosung looked at her confused and back at myungsoo and he shurgged.  

 

***

 

"Ah... Today was fun" Hyosung exclaimed as she fell on the sofa. 

"I'm so tired... I'm going to sleep" Myungsoo said and headed upstairs. As hyosung followed. Hyosung went in her room and changed then went to myungsoo's room. 

"Hey," she said while myungsoo was changing his top. 

"Yah! I'm changing!" he shouted. 

"I just wanted to say thanks for today, pabo" Hyosung said 

"Yah.. kojeo!" he said and threw his shirt at her and she dodged it. 

"Hehehe... Nice abs!" she said and ran to her room, myungsoo felt his face going red. 



I'll update tomorrow FOR sure :D