✿16 - Camping Trip Pt.1

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

 

Myungsoo and Hyosung walked next to each other as they neared the school entrance gate, “Are you sure you want to do this?” Myungsoo said with his eyebrows raised at Hyosung.

“Yes! We’re friends right, no misunderstanding!” Hyosung said, this was their first time going to school together and entering school together, it made Myungsoo happy.

“Okay then let’s go” Myungsoo smiled and they walked inside school, everybody started whispering around them and watched them go to the classroom, Hyosung felt uncomfortable as she sat on her desk in front of Myungsoo.  “Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine” Hyosung replied, the teacher walked in the classroom and everyone scattered to their desk.

“Good morning class,” he began “So I have some news to tell you guys, next Thursday we will be going to a school trip, Camping. You must do it since it the head mistress said so and it will be a wonderful experience” the sir said with a straight not very excited looking himself. “You must pack the correct equipment for this trip and here is the list of things you must get” he said and started handed it out.

 

Skip to next Thursday --> 

 

 “Hmm~ We are finally here!” Sungyeol stretched while getting of the school coach.  Everybody grabbed their bags and stood in front of sir.

“This way class” the sir said plainly and led them onto a huge field.  It was active adventure camp trip so they would be doing rock climbing, hiking, and paintball etc. There were 30 rooms and only two people were allowed in one room. Hyosung and Ji ah decided to share a room together (A/N: SungJong is not in this trip cuz he is in the second year as they are in third year). “This is where you will be building your tent, girls tent this side and guy’s tent on the opposite side” He ordered while pointing. Everybody went to their direction and started making their tent.

Myungsoo, Woohyun, hoya and Sungyeol shared the tent while Hyosung and Ji ah shared a tent together. They started to build the tent altogether.

“You girls need help?” Woohyun asked leaning on Myungsoo’s shoulder as Myungsoo stood with his hands in his jacket pocket, Hyosung and Jiah turned to him with their eye brows raised.  Woohyun and Myungsoo smirked at them.

“I think you should help yourself first,” Jiah said while looking behind them, they saw hoya sitting on the chair on his phone while Sungyeol struggled building the tent by himself getting tangled up with the poles.  Jiah and Hyosung laughed.

“Well if you do, the guys are right here, you know girls aren’t made for these things,” Woohyun said.

“Hmm, this to me sounds like a competition!” Jiah said stepping forward glaring at Woohyun.

“Your on!” Woohyun said stepping forward outing his face near Jiah.

“Yah! Guys, help!” Hoya shouted, they looked over to them, Sungyeol was now tangled up around the rope as hoya tried to untangle him, Woohyun and Myungsoo walked towards them embarrassed as Hyosung and Jiah laughed their off then started to build their tent again. .  

---

*Whistle* “Okay, are guys ready?” The instructor shouted as the blue and black team lined up opposite each other. “To fire all you have to do is to pull the trigger on your gun and kill the opposite team, the team that has the most or killed the other team wins! The pit balls won’t hurt you because it is not really the real ones and you are wearing protective gears.You may begin now!” He said and everyone scattered around the forest looking for hideouts.

Myungsoo, Woohyun and hoya and 7 other students was in the blue team, Jiah, Hyosung, Sungyeol and other 7 student was in black team. 

Myungsoo walked around the forest not really interested in the game, Woohyun he tried to hide from places to places, as for hoya, who seemed to be really into the game, started to aim at the opposite team and had already killed 3 people. Jiah hid in her places while attacking few people and Hyosung did the same but they weren’t together. 

Jiah moved slowly and quietly to her next hiding location because she heard a noise, she didn’t see where she was going and bumped into someone.

“Ah!” Jiah said while messaging her head as she turned around and faced… Woohyun. They immediately held their guns at each other. “What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you gonna shoot me!”

Hoya slowly crept to a new hiding place and found Woohyun and jiah holding guns at each other. “What are these punks doing?” Hoya held up his gun and aims to shoot, Woohyun sees this quickly before hoya shoots he shield Jiah behind him.

“Woohyun…” Jiah said in shock, Woohyun falls to the ground.

“I want you to live happy and fulfill your life” Woohyun says pretending he was dying.

“Yah..why did you do that?” Jiah said who knelt down next to woohyun 

Aigoo...” Hoya sighs and shoots Jiah then walks away. 

 

“Aish, where did Jiah go?” Hyosung wondered as she looked around.

“Yah!” … Hyosung turned around and saw Myungsoo pointing his gun at her. Without Hyosung noticing she already pulled her trigger and the pit ball hit Myungsoo straight into his chest, Myungsoo crouched down in ‘pain’.

Hyosung ran too him, “Oh my gosh Myungsoo are you okay? I didn’t actually mean to shoot you; I just accidently pressed it… Sorry”

“Ah apa *it hurts*” he said touching his chest. “I feel like dying…”   

“Eottke..!” Hyosung looked around but nobody was there, “Wait I’ll go and get someone!” then suddenly she hears Myungsoo laugh.

“Hahaha, oh my gosh you actually fell for my act?!” Myungsoo laughed, Hyosung glared at him.

“YAH! Do you know how worried I was?!” Hyosung shouted and pushed Myungsoo.

“Ow!” Myungsoo moaned

“Yah! Don’t even act like that hurt!”

“Okay…” Myungsoo stood said as he stood up and dusted his hands. “Let’s go” XD   

---  

The class was back at their tents, they all worked together and made lunch. Everybody started eating their lunch and talked. They were interrupted by the teacher, “Class after this lunch we will be going on a hike so please get ready for that” everybody replied with groans and dispersed to their tents and got ready.

“Hello! I’m Kim Sohee, please follow me around the forest and please do not get lost, let’s begin!” the instructor said and started to lead the way. Infinite, Hyosung and Jiah walked at the back of the class. Jiah and Woohyun walked together as Sungyeol and hoya walked together and lastly Myungsoo and Hyosung walked behind them.

It was getting dark around 5:13pm but they were still walking. Suddenly it started to rain and everybody screamed (mostly girls).

“Please calm down everyone! We just have to get back to the campsite, please follow me quickly!!” She shouted, everyone started to follow her, because Myungsoo and hyosung was at the back they could barely hear the instructor but just followed the people.

“Myungsoo!” Hyosung shouted.

“What?” Myungsoo asked turned around.   

“I’m stuck!” Hyosung said, her foot was stuck in a fallen wood and there was a whole in it. Myungsoo went over to her and tried to lift her foot but it wouldn’t budge and he could barely see what he was doing because of the rain and it was dark. “Ow ow ow !” Hyosung cried. Myungsoo slowly tried again and it worked, her foot got out the wood but starched her ankle, it started to bleed but they didn’t notice. Myungsoo and Hyosung looked around but everybody was missing, they were lost.

“! We lost them…” Myungsoo cursed. “Firstly let’s get out of this rain” he suggested and they both ran to a big tree and sat under it, good thing the tree leaves and branches covered them from the rain.

“What do we do now?” Hyosung asked, it was cold and dark and Hyosung shivered, Myungsoo saw this and he took of his coat and wrapped it around her. “Yah I don’t need it, you’ll get sick” hyosung said giving back to him.

“I don’t get sick easily okay, just wear it you’ll be warm”

“What are you talking about? You are the one that gets sick easily”

“Just wear it!”

“Fine…. …”

“We’ll just have to wait until the rain stops,” Myungsoo said and sat down next to the tree and Hyosung did the same.  

5 minutes of not talking without each other and it is still raining. Hyosung yawned , her eye lids fell heavy, without her noticing, her eyes closed and she leaned on Myungsoo’s shoulder; he looked to his side and found her head sleeping on his shoulder. He moved her hair out of her face slowly, he didn’t notice but smiled at her cuteness.

He interlocked her soft pale hand with his, “Why can’t we just stay like this forever?...”