✿12 - Confession?

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

“NO! NOO! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT SEEM!” Myungsoo said quickly while both of them got out of the bed.

“Myungsoo, it’s very clear what it seems like” Dongwoo said while holding the birthday cake.

“It does?” Hyosung said

“You guys obviously slept with each other,” Sungyeol added in.

“WHAT?! No that is not it!” Hyosung exclaimed and looked at Myungsoo for help.

“She lives here too!” Hoya added in while coming into the bedroom. “Her stuff is in the other room!”

“Did you go through my stuff?!”

“You guys live with each other, why?” Woohyun asked but his voice sounded a little heart broken.

Hyosung answered, “Yes, but it’s because-“

“I actually don’t wanna hear about…” Woohyun interrupted and got out the room and SungJong followed him outside.

“Let’s go outside guys…Myungsoo come down stairs, okay?” Sunggyu said as they walked out the room leaving Hyosung and Myungsoo alone.

“I should go now….” Hyosung said without making any eye contact and walked into her room. “Ahhhh…What just happened? I knew I should’ve stayed in my room! Stupid thunderstorm!”

---

“Hyung!” SungJong said while catching up with Woohyun. They got up to the balcony of the mansion. “Hyosung is the girl you talked to me about yesterday right?” but Woohyun didn’t answer instead looked down and nodded. “*sigh*”

(Flashback to yesterday)

“Woohyun…?” SungJong said while going into Woohyun’s room where he found Woohyun in his room listening to music.

“Huh? Oh SungJong? What are you doing here?”

“I need to ask you a question….” 

“Yeah? What is it? Maths? Science?”

“No….Actually never mind! I have to get going”

“Yah!” Woohyun said while grabbing onto SungJong’s arm, “What is it?” 

“Well………” SungJong began while sitting down next to Woohyun. “SO what if there was a guy…. Who liked a girl.. VERY MUCH!

‘Ahhh… it’s about a girl’ Woohyun thought as SungJong continued.

“But the girl didn’t know or is very clueless about love and stuff… and she treats you like a BEST friend, what would you do if you were in that guy’s position?”

“Hmm… To think about I think I am already in that position……”

“Hm?! Really? You like a girl, too?”

“Yes I like her; she is really different from any other girls in school too which made me fall for her,” Woohyun confessed as SungJong stared at him, “What I would do? …. I guess I will try and make her like me? If she doesn’t feel the same ways then leave her”

“Ahhhh...…”

(End of flashback)

“Gwaenchanhayo hyung…” SungJong comforted while patting on Woohyun’s back lightly.

“Yeah, I know, it hurts but you know….Wait, Why did you ask me that weird question yesterday anyway?” Woohyun asked, SungJong just looked shocked by the sudden question.

“Ahhh…I – I …-

“Woohyun?” a voice called out from the doors and both of them saw Hyosung come towards them.

‘Phew!’ SungJong thought while standing up, “I’ll get going!” SungJong said and left Hyosung and Woohyun alone at the balcony.

It was awkward at first until Hyosung said something, “Hey…”

“...hey..”

“About the thing back there, I-

“Hyosung”

“oh, y-yes?”

“We.. We talked a couple of times at school… We have known for like a 3 weeks but felt like years and years.. What I’m trying to say is that I… Whenever I’m with you, my heart beats very fast because I… I like you, Hyosung…”