✿4 - New phone

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

(Hyosung POV)

Hmm the bed is so warm… the bed? Huh?! I opened my eyes and found myself in the school infirmary.

“Huh? How did I get here?...”

“Hyosung you’re awake? How are you feeling?” the nurse said while walking towards me.

“Oh I’m fine now…” I said and she touched my head lighting with the back of her hand.

“That’s good to hear, do you think you’ll be able to get back to class?” she asked and I saw the clock on the wall, it was 11:24 which was maths. I liked maths..

“Yea… I’ll be okay..” I smiled and stood up from the bed, “oh, can I ask you something?”

“Yes? What is it?”

“How did I get here?”

“Oh this student called Myungsoo brought you here, he looked really worried but I told him there isn’t anything to worry about” 

MYUNGSOO?!  

“Ahh… Okay…” I said and walked out the infirmary back to class. I opened the door and everybody was staring at me…. it was really weird (was there stuff on my face?) but I just walked to my desk quickly and sat down.

“Hey..” I heard someone calling me and tapping on shoulder, I turned around. “Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked.

“yeah..” I said and turned back around and then the school bell rang right and I quickly left the classroom, as I walked out I heard Myungsoo call me but I just ignored it. I am really hungry and I’m going to avoid Myungsoo!

After I ate my lunch I was heading to my secret place, where I sat by myself alone.. I took out my phone, it was still broken, I should really go and fix it *sigh*

“ah!” I said and dropped my phone when I bumped into someone.

“I’m so sorry” he said but I ignored him and bent down to pick my broken phone which had a larger crack on the screen than before… this bastard! I stood up and was about to scold at him when I realized who it was….

 

(Author POV)

“Did I break your phone?” Woohyun asked and looked at hyosung’s phone. “There’s a crack on your phone!” he gasped and took the phone from hyosung’s hand.

“Hey! Give it back!” Hyosung shouted.

“I broke your phone didn’t i…I’m so sorry! I swear I’ll pay you back!”

“What? no, don’t worry it-“

“No, please I promise I will buy you another one! It’s the least I can do!” Woohyun begged. “I’ll meet you afterschool! Should I get you from your class?”

“Huh? No but really it’s not really a Bigg-“

“Okay! See you afterschool, and again I am really sorry!” Woohyun interrupted and ran to the canteen.

“But...no…What just happened?..”

(AFTERSCHOOL)

Hyosung quickly packed her bags because she didn’t want Woohyun to buy her a new phone but she did really needed one but not from him, she was about to walk out of the classroom but Woohyun blocked her way.

“Ready?”

“Oh my gosh!” Hyosung said shocked, ‘how did he get here so fast….?’ Hyosung thought.

“let’s go!”  Woohyun said and grabbed her hand walked out the school, everyone was staring at them and Hyosung tried to hide her face.

---

“Yah..Hoya where is Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked

“Woohyun… I don’t know…” Hoya said while texting on his phone.

“I know where Woohyun is!” Dongwoo said.

“Where?”

“Why?” dowgwoo asked.

“I need him to pick out some clothes for this party I have to attend to tomorrow…” Myungsoo answered.

“Oh…Well I don’t know where he was going but I saw him with this girl,” Dongwoo said.

“aish! That’s not answering my question I said WHERE IS WOOHYUN?!” Myungsoo said annoyed but dongwwo just walked away.

“Woohyun? Oh he was going to the phone store with this girl from your class...” hoya said still texting on his phone.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?!” Myungsoo said irritated and walked to the mall while all the infinite went back to their dorm.

(Myungsoo POV)

Aish where is Woohyun hyung? This is so annoying! I walked to the phone store and went in to find Woohyun but he wasn’t here, I walked to another phone store and went in, I saw him looking at a girl phone.. GIRL PHONE? Oh yeah he’s with this girl… I walked towards him then stopped in my tracks when I saw who the girl was…

(Author POV)

“I think I’ll buy this phone….” Hyosung said shyly while showing Woohyun the phone she picked.

“That phone is really old!” Woohyun said, “Here I’ll buy this phone” he said while showing her a phone he picked.

“What?! That’s too expensive!” Hyosung said, “My old phone wasn’t that expensive?!”

“That’s why I said I WILL pay for, let’s go!” Woohyun said and grabbed her hand and walked to the counter.

“No, wait! Woohyun it’s really-“

“Can we buy this phone please,” Woohyun asked the counter lady.

“Yes, how would you like to pay for it?”

“Credit card!”

“Please insert your credit card here and wait,” the lady instructed and Woohyun did what she said, he typed the pin number in. “Thank you, here is your receipt and the phone, thank you come again!” 

‘What the just happened?...’ Hyosung thought.

“Here you go!” Woohyun said and handed the phone over to Hyosung but she just had opened in shock. “Here!” Woohyun said and took her hand out and placed the plastic bag on her hand which had the phone box in it.

“Thank you……?” Hyosung said shyly and quietly.

“Woohyun!” Myungsoo shouted and Woohyun turned around and saw Myungsoo coming towards them, Hyosung was shocked, “Thank you but I better get going!” she said and bowed then quickly walked away before Myungsoo got to Woohyun.

“huh? Wait!” Woohyun shouted but Hyosung just quickly walked away and ignored him.

“Yah! Where were you?” Myungsoo asked but he already knew.

“I was here” Woohyun pointed at the phone store.

“Why were you with her?” Myungsoo asked annoyed from either woohyun not helping him chose the clothes or because he was with her, or it could had been both.

“Well I broke her phone so I thought I should buy her a new phone…”

“Well.. I don’t care… now let’s go back to my house and help me decide what to wear to the congratulation wedding party!” Myungsoo said and they went back to Myungsoo’s home.

---

Hyosung finally got home and found her aunt on the phone while doing some paper works on her room office, Hyosung went straight into her room and opened her phone.

“Hyosung!” her aunt called her from her room and Hyosung walked over to her aunt’s room.

“Ne?”

“We have to attend a congratulations wedding party tomorrow, it’s my friend’s wedding party so we have to go”

“okay…”

“Make sure you wear something nice okay!”

“Ne..”