✿5 - Phone Charm

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

 

“Yah Myungsoo what are you doing seriously!  Stop that!” Sungyeol said while hitting Myungsoo’s back who was looking through his bag.

“I can’t find my phone charm!” Myungsoo complained after finishing looking from Sungyeol’s bag.

“Why would it be in my bag?!” Sungyeol asked annoyed.

“Well... Im just searching for it, it’s really important!” He replied and sat back in his desk.

“Why?” Sungyeol asked while fanning himself with a pink fan that his fan gave him.

“Because..” Myungsoo said.

Hyosung walked to her class while putting the other panda charm on her phone and walked in the class. She walked to her desk which was in front of Myungsoo while taking out her earphone and then stopped.

“…..” 0_0 Hyosung was confused why Myungsoo and Sungyeol was staring at her for. Myungsoo looked down to her and saw two panda phone charm attached to her phone. He opened his mouth to say something but the teacher came in.

“Alright class, please get to your seat and we will start the lesson today” he ordered as the students went to their seat. Hyosung placed her phone in her school pocket and took her books out ready to study. “Alright pages Chapter 4…” the sir ordered and starting writing on the board.

Myungsoo scribbled something on a piece of paper and threw it at Hyosung but she ignored it. He threw it again but she ignored it again. He did it 2 more times and Hyosung finally replied writing something back on the paper and threw it back at him. .

“Go away leave me alone you creep!” – Hyosung

“I just need to talk to you!!” –Myungsoo

“Shireo!” – Hyosung

The school bell rang and the sir dismissed the class. Hyosung stood up and walked away.

“W-Wait!” Myungsoo said while following Hyosung but she just walked faster. “Yah!” Myungsoo called and grabbed her arm.

“Wae?! What do you want! Can’t you just forget what happened the other day!” Hyosung shouted and everybody was shocked.

“Let’s go..” Myungsoo said and pulled Hyosung to the balcony.

“What is it?...” hyosung asked not looking at him.

“Where did you get the panda phone charm?”

“Huh?” Hyosung asked confused.

“I said where did you get the panda phone charm!”

Hyosung shocked replied “Ages ago…from a souvenir store..” Myungsoo quickly dived through her pocket and took out her phone. “Yah! Give it back!” But he ignored her and held it high since she was shorter than him. He looked at carefully and spot one that looked like his.

“This is mine!”

“What?”

“I got it from my best friend, this one is mine!” Myungsoo said. Hyosung quickly grabbed her phone back.

“Hey! You guys what are you doing here?! You’re not allowed here it’s only for the eco club!” A sir shouted at them. Hyosung and Myungsoo replied with “joesonghabnida..” and bowed and went downstairs. They walked back to their classroom as the sir followed them. The bell rang and they started their class.

(Hyosung POV)

“You have to add the 31 to 1 which is 32….” The sir explained but I could barely concentrate. I could only concentrate about what happened at the balcony and how Myungsoo looked familiar somehow…

“I got it from my best friend, this one is mine!”

What does that mean?... He got it from his best friend?... Is it really his then?... *sigh* I scratched my head in confusion.

“Hyosung! Hyosung!” the sir called.

“Oh n-ne?” I replied, I didn’t realize he was calling me.

“Come up to the board and write the answer!”

“Ne..” I said walking to the board.