✿20 - That old place...

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

It was the next morning and Myungsoo woke up hyosung after the grandma gave them breakfast, they bowed and gave their thank yous and left the house. They went on the bus back to seoul. Hyosung was still sleepy so she rested her head on myungsoo's shoulder.

They finally arrived in seoul, as they walked back to hyosung house they brought something sweet to eat, Ice cream. They reached a small park and sat on the swings as they treated themselves with the ice cream that myungsoo brought.

"Hey..Do you still have that...panda phone charm?" Myungsoo asked suddenly.

"I might have... you?" hyosung asked. Myungsoo searched in his pockets and took out his phone, a panda phone charm dangled from it. 

"Yup, when i found that you were my long lost friend, i kept it..." 

"When i found out you were my long lost best friend, i wanted to throw it..." hyosund said and myungsoo looked at her shock. 

"You really hated me?" 

"Your image really in school you know that?" 

"I guess..?" he shurgged

"Always breaking up with the girls and then go striaght to another girl, picking fights at school, bullying nerds and - 

"Okay i get it! I'm not the best person you've met.... but thats not really how you think of me right?" 

"...."

Suddenly a cute little dog came barking their way, hyosung got of the swing and went over to the little cute dog and started patting it.

"Awww so cute!" hyosung said. 

"Mimi!" a little girl said running towards hyosung. "Ah! there you are" she said in relief and picked up her dog. "Thank you gor catching it" she smiled. 

"Its okay..Mimi is such a cute dog" hyosung patting it on the head before the little girl ran off back to her mother. 

"Hyosung" 

"Myungsoo, i think i better go, my aunt probably is worrying about me and we're still in our school unifrom, bye see you at school" hyosung said avoiding that question, she felt uncomfortable about it somehow.. she waved goodbye at myungsoo and headed her way home. 



 

"How do i think of him?" hyosung thought in her warm bathtub. "He is just a jerk that plays with girl's heart!" 

*bang bang* 

"Yah! How long are you going to take??" her anut shouted from outside. 

"Sorry! I'll be right out!" Hyosug replied back while getting out. "Aigoo..." she flopped on her bed, her hair wrapped in her blue towel. Suddenly her phone vibrated on the wooden night stand, she checked her phone and saw a text message from Myungsoo.

"Yah..Can you come to that nearby park right now?"

"Araso... but why?"

"Just come.. -_-" Hyosung dressed in her black hoodie and black leggings and wore some slippers. She headed to the park and found myungsoo on the swings.

"Yah! What is it?" Hyosung shouted from far which startled him.

"Shh.. People would be asleep"

"Exactly people like me" hyosung complained and sat on the swings next to him, "Whats up?"  

"Nothing.. I just wanted to see you" he mumbled. 

"Hm?"

"Nothing"

"Your acting weird lately..are you sure nothing's up?"

"Come with me..." Myungsoo said while standing up.

"Eodi?" hyosung asked following behind myungsoo. They walked up to a tree and hyosung could immediatly recongize it. She trailed her fingers along the wooden bark until there was a writing. "Oh..!"

"Myungsoo + Hyosung = Best friend forever" myungsoo read.

"Hahaha.. my writing when i was small.. ah Best friend forever.."

"Ever thought about being more than that??" myungsoo mumbled again.

"Hm? What'd you say?" Hyosung asked.

"Nothing.."

"Yah.. Seriously! Nothing is the only thing thats coming out of your mouth" hyosung complained, "If you hve something to say then-

Myungsoo leaned forward near hyosung, she stepped backwards and was pressed against the tree. Their face merely touching. She felt her face going red, her chest was slightly beating faster than usual.

"What?" Hyosung said.. As myungsoo was about to speak the rain started to fall. They both were startled and ran to hyosung's house, they stood outside the shop. They were drenched.  "Do wanna come in until the rain stops?" hyosung suggested and myungsoo nodded. "imo *anut* Myungsoo is here.." -No response- "I guess she fell asleep" hyosung thought. She went to the store cupbored and got two fresh soft towels for her and myungsoo. She threw ut at him who was sitting on her sofa. She dried her hair and placed the towel around her neck then went and made some hot chocolate. She came back and placed one infront of myungsoo while she began drinking hers. 

"Gomawo" he said and hugged the towel closer to him. 

"Ah.. Before at the park" she began, myungsoo reached his hands forwards towards her lips. 

"Whipped cream.." he said. 

"Oh.." she blushed. "Stop that.. aish" she stood up (too) quickly before he noticed her blush but accidently stumbled and fell forward towards Myungsoo. "Ah!" 

"Hyosung?.. OMO!" the aunt said as she came outside from her room. Hyosung immediatly got up. 

"Ah! this is totally NOT what it looks like imo!" she explained. The anut crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. 

"Annyeonghasayo imo" myungsoo bowed. 

***



I know it was short... I acc was just writing as i went along XD Its short becuase i wanted to put it in the next chapter hehehe now you just ahve to wait <3 Please comment ..?