✿2 - Past friends?

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

(Author’s POV)

“Yah~ Sungyeol, Myungsoo-ah~” Hoya said while wrapping his arms around their necks. “Look over there!” They both looked where hoya was looking at. “You see that girl… She’s the gangster the girl that every is talking about!”

“Oh! Jinjja?!” Sungyeol said but Myungsoo wasn’t that interested.

“Yh? So?” Myungsoo said and played on his phone. “Yah, guys can’t hang with you guys today, I’m going home! Annyeong~” He said and walked to his home direction.

(Myungsoo’s home and POV)

I opened my door, I was very tired and headed to my room. I fell on bed , ahhhh the bed and it was Friday~ All I want to do is sleep all day! I quickly changed my clothes and fell back on my bed again~

“Myungsoo!” I heard my mom call me from downstairs. What now?

“Ne omma?” I shouted back while getting out of my room.

“Can you go and buy some flowers, I need it for tomorrow night!” said my mom while she gave me some money.

“What? Where? I didn’t know there was a flower shop in town….” I said confused and scratched my head.

“Here, this is the address, now hurry up and go, I need 2 pink rose and calla lily bouquet!” My mom said while pushing me out the house, she smiled and waved to me. I guess she needs it for the wedding.. Oh yh my mom is a well-known wedding planner, she even planned famous people’s wedding. I got my earphones out and walked to the direction of the address. After a couple of minute later I reached this flower shop. I went in and there was this old ajumma at the cashier. 

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said and she greeted back and smiled.

“What can I do for?” she asked.

“Well.. I’m here to buy 2 set pink rose and calla lily bouquet, do you have it?” I said quite nervously, I don’t know why…… 

“Ah! We do have it but the pink roses only come in tomorrow…”

“Ah… really?....ahhhh…araso…” I said quite disappointed, what do I do now?

“When do you need exactly?” She asked and I tried to remember what my said.

“Urmm….Tomorrow night….?” I said not so sure

“Ah! The roses will be delivered by tomorrow morning I will get your bouquet ready by then,” ^^ she said, YES! Now I don’t have to find another flower shop (if there was anyway….)

“Jeongmallo? That would be great! Gamsahamnida!” I said and she asked me to write my address and she said she will send it tomorrow as early as she can then I turned around and headed outside and back home. I took out my earphones and listened to my music player.

(Author POV)

Myungsoo walked out and took out his earphones and listened to music but he accidently dropped something on the floor.

(Hyosung POV)

After I got home I put an ice pack on my head, it hurts! That stupid jerk! >_< Then I ate some Ramyun, hmmm~ I love Ramyun! ^^ My shift in my aunt’s shop doesn’t start till 15 minutes later so I just start doing homework after I ate.

I had 7 minutes till my work started so I changed my clothes; I wore denim shorts and ‘I love mustache’ tee with my black converse and put my ‘brownish blackish’ hair up in bun then headed downstairs. I saw someone heading out the shop while I came down the stairs.

“Hyosung, can you clean the floor please” My aunt said while she flipped through a couple of document on the cashier.

I nodded and started to sweep the floor. *Sigh* this was my part time job, yes that means I do get money from my aunt, not a lot though…but it’s okay I can get what I need. While sweeping the floor I noticed something on the floor, I picked it up. It was this cute little panda charm! I had one just like it…wait could it be mine? Did I drop it while sweeping the floor? I looked at carefully and noticed it had a red heart in the middle, wait this isn’t mine, mine had a blue heart in the middle… I guess somebody dropped it...

“ Ajumeoni,” I said and she looked up irritated

“What Hyosung?” she asked

“Somebody dropped this phone charm on the floor…What should I do with it?”

“Why would I care? Throw it away~”

“….Okay…”I said but since it was pretty I placed it on my phone with my panda. ^^ After finish sweeping the floor I dusted around the place and then helped my aunt sell some flowers to the customers.

(Myungsoo POV)

I finally reached home and I told my mom about the flowers and seemed to be fine with it and then I headed to room. I fell on my comfy bed and took out my phone, wait where my phone charm?! I searched my pocket but it was empty, Aish where did it go?! Damn it! Aish!!! I  looked for it around the house but I couldn’t find it I asked my mom but she didn’t know. Damn it where did it go! It was very important to me!

(Flashback)

 “Yah, look.. Don’t be sad… I’ll come back,” she said. I sniffed and wiped my nose with my sleeve. “Here, this is a friendship phone charm… when we have a phone promise me you will hang it on your phone, okay?” she said and gave a cute little panda charm.

“Promise” I said and kept it wasn’t really my type of phone charm but I kept it to remember her by. She was moving to another town and I didn’t want her to leave, she was my best friend!

“Gwaenchanha Myungsoo-ah….” She said and patted my head, we were the same age but I was 1 month older than her but she acted like she was older than me because I was shy and quiet back then.

We heard her parents calling her and she gave me last hug and she left and got into the car, I was sad but I waved at her smiling.

“I’ll never forget you…” I said

(End flash back)

I said will never forget her but I forgot her name…mian! I really don’t know how she looks like right now or where she is. I searched for that charm over and over again around the house but I couldn’t find it and gave up, it was silly little phone charm anyway, she probably didn’t hang it up on her phone anyway…. I should at least search it for it at school right?