✿15 - "I'll always be here for you"

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

 


*yawn* Hyosung woke as the sun shone through the window, it was school. She did her daily routine and Myungsoo recovered from his sickness because Hyosung looked after him. They walked out of the house in their usual time. The school bell rang when Myungsoo and Sungyeol entered class right in time. The school day went normal, Hyosung getting ignored while infinite was showered with presents from the fan girls.

(Break time)                                                                                                                        

Hyosung went in the library and was studying since the break today was a long one.

“Hyosung!” she looked up and saw Myungsoo calling her but she quickly pretended not to hear. “Yah! I was calling you, didn’t you hear me?” he said and sat on the chair opposite Hyosung but she didn’t look up from her book so Myungsoo took the book.

“Yah!” Hyosung said and everybody turned her way and hushed at them. “Yah! What are trying to do? Everyone will find out, you idiot!” Hyosung whispered taking her book back.

“So?”

“So? So?! You want everyone to find out about that we live together?!” Hyosung screamed but whispered.

“Ahhh…. No…We can't do that..” Myungsoo said , “K bye, see at home then” he said. 'But i had something to tell her..' he pouted and left.   


(Hyosung)

I was walking back to my classroom when I suddenly bumped into these girls. I dropped all my books on the floor while they laughed.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going next time okay! Loser…” the girl in the middle laughed. I just tried to ignore them and picked up my books.

“Yh, this is the girl who touched Myungsoo and spoke to him at the library!” The girl whispered but I could hear them. The middle girl kicked my hands and the books fell of my hands again. ‘Ow…’

“Get up” she ordered, but I just ignored her and picked all the sheets of paper again and shoved them in my book but she kicked my hands again, and again Ow! “Aren’t you getting up?!” This time I stood up without picking my books.

“Wae?” I said with the coldest glare I could give her. Suddenly she grabbed my hair and slammed my head on the wall. “AH! Yah! Let go of me!”

“Wae? Does it hurt?!” she said while the other two girls laughed. 

“Ah..!” I tried to remove her hand but her grip was strong.

“YAH!  MWOHANEUNGEYO?!” *What are you doing?!*” someone shouted and they turned to the direction, immediately she let go of my hair.

“Oppa?....!” the girl in the middle said. I looked at their direction and it was Myungsoo….

“What do you think you’re doing?” he said coming towards us. “Yah... Hyosung gwaenchanha?” I just nodded and noticed the other girls with shocked expressions on their faces.

“Oppa, what are you doing with a loser girl like her anyway?!”

“What? She’s not like you think okay! You’re a ing and so are you two, now leave her alone!” Myungsoo shouted, he grabbed my hand and dragged me away. 

.

.

“Hey.. I didn’t need your help okay, I could had total handled it by myself(!)” I said.

“Yeah, as if! Why weren’t you watching where you were going?”

“…..”

“Huh?”

“This is your fault too! You’re the one who talked to me in the library and now there are rumors about you and me! This wouldn’t had happened if you talked to me” I said.

(Authors POV)

“Hey guys! What are you talking about?” ^^ Woohyun interpreted. “Whoa whats going on between you two?” He said realizing the atmosphere. Hyosung didn’t say anything pushed pass Woohyun and walked away. Myungsoo shouted in anger which kinda frightened him and he slowly walked backwards.

.

Hyosung had tears in her eyes flowing down her face as she walked upstairs to he rooftop. She sat on the bench and wiped her eyes. “Stupid Myungsoo!” she said.

“Hey... Are you okay noona?” someone said and startled hyosung, she truned around and found SungJong behind her.

“S-Sungjong?” She said while wiping her eyes.

“Hey…”^^

“What a-are you d-doing here?” she sniffed.

“oh just watering the plants…” he answered while sitting next to hyosung. ‘Where’s minyoung?...’ Hyosung thought.

“Noona. Whats wrong?”

“Oh.. Don’t’ worry about it…”

“Here” SungJong said while handing her tissue, “I’m here for you no matter what, you can talk to me okay? We’re friends aren’t we?” ^^

“Yeah… Thanks SungJong” Hyosung said while taking the tissue.

(Lunch TIME)

Hyosung walked to get a seat but one of the girls tripped her over and the lunch went flying everywhere.

“Watch where you’re going idiot!” those girls said and laughed.

“Yah, Hyosung gwaenchanha?” Woohyun said rushing towards her side and helped her up, “YAH! What do you think you guys are doing?!” the girls looked at Woohyun shocked, then Myungsoo came towards hyosung and Woohyun.”Shes not your bully victim okay! Now, all of you listen!” he said shouting, “Leave hyosung alone because she is our friend! If any of you dare pick on her, you guys will regret it!” Everybody in the canteen started whispering to eachother. The three of them walked to where the rest of the infinite sat with hoysung and she wouldn’t talk but she felt like crying and Woohyun put his arms around her to make her feel better.

“Gwaenchanha?” Woohyun asked while patting her back.

“Hm…” Hyosung nodded slightly.  “Thanks..” 'I was glad that Woohyun helped me out...' 


(Hyosung's pov)

Afterschool I went to the flower shop and opened the business, as always Minyoung came into the shop.

“Eonnie! ^^” she waved.

“Hey minyoung-ah”

“I heard what happened today, are you okay?” she asked while picking up a flower’s seed packet

“Yeah I’m okay, and I see your recovered, that’s good” I said.

“Hehehe, thanks..” ^^ she said while walking towards the counter. “I’ll buy these” she said while handing the money.

*Ding Dong* the shop’s door opened as someone entered.

“OH! Sungjongie?” I said

“Hyosung noona?” he said shocked. “You work here?”

“Yeah…” I said, I thought he knew… (_ _”)

“ahh…” he said scratching his neck.

“Oh SungJong, this is minyoung, minyoung sungjong” I introduced them.

“Yeah, I know… she’s in my class..” Sungjong said.

“Oh..well okay then… What are you doing here anyway? Are you here to buy some flowers?” I asked.

“Urm..Yes but I think I’ll come later..”

“Don’t worry, I’m done anyways..” Minyoung said, “Annyeoung eonnie” she waved and left the shop as I waved back at her.

“So what is it you want to buy sungjong?” I asked.

“Urm.. I want to buy a bouquet...” he said

“Oh okay, it’s over here, what kind of bouquet?” I said walking towards the seed section. “What is it for?”

“Oh, you know…urm…my mom…?” he said.

“…Oh okay then...”I said.

“Can I have that one?” He said while pointing at a bouquet that was in a box.

“Okay” I said and removed it from the self and walked back to the cashier where he paid for it.

“Gomawayo!”

“Hm! Bye~”

“Bye” he said while walking out the shop.

I guess he loves his mum very much, so cute... Hahaha.   

I closed the shop at 6:30 but as I walked a couple of minutes it started to rain heavily and I forgot to get my umbrella, awell… I should just walk all the way home in the rain.  Why is thr rain so cold?! T^T I shivered in the rain. Suddenly I didn’t feel the rain anymore but it was still raining… An umberella covered me.

“Yah, are you crazy you’re going to catch a cold, pabo!” familiar voice said and I looked to my side.

"Myungsoo-ah?" I said shocked, he looked red and hot from running. 

“I didn’t come outside because I wanted to get you okay… I like the rain that’s why” ¬¬

“Thanks for coming” I said and laughed.

“Hold this!” He said and I held the umberella as he started taking off his coat.

“What are you-“

“Here” he said and wrapping the coat over me, we were very close. “You’ll catch a cold….” i felt my cheeks getting red so i spaced out further. 

"Thanks..." I said again and truned around, "Let's go otherwise it will rain even more"

We walked back home without saying anything. I went to my bedroom and changed into something warm and comfortable. Few minutes later i went back down stairs and started to make dinner. I placed the dishes on the table as myungsoo laid the table. We both sat oppisite eachother and started eat.

"Hey, i'm sorry for what happened at school today..." Myungsoo said while he was eating rice. 

"It's okay, i guess..." 

"No, i really mean it, if they do ever do anything to you tell me araso?" he said ponting his chopstick at me. 

"Araso" 

"I'll always be here for you