✿3 - Flower girl

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

(Hyosung POV)

I woke by the sound of the alarm, it’s school… I got up and did my same routine like always and headed out the door, it was cold today, I took out my phone and checked my SNS.  

“MIANHAE!!~” I heard someone from behind screaming and heard their footstep coming closer in a fast speed, he bumped into and I dropped my phone on the floor, IT CRACKED!

“YAH!” I screamed in anger and picked up my phone, the guy already ran away, he was KIM MYUNGSOO! How could he just run into me and break my phone?! That stupid ! I am so going to kill him! Well if I could, I would but those stupid girls will beat me even harder! Aish! What do I do?! 

I walked into my classroom angrily and I noticed that everyone was staring at me…

“Hyosung would you please go in the room…” I heard the sir said from behind and I quickly walked to my desk embarrassed. Throughout the day I just hid away from the rest of the class as best as I could and thought about what I should do about my phone, if my aunt finds out she will kill me! *sigh*

Afterschool, I walked into my aunt’s flower shop and saw her making a bouquet.

“Ah, Hyosung, I need you to deliver these flowers for me today,” my aunt said and I nodded. “Go and change and come back downstairs and deliver these okay?”

“Ne” I said and went upstairs and changed into a  blue short skirt and a blue sleeveless shirt  with a floral converse, and went downstairs.

"This is the address okay, use your phone to guide you here, now hurry up and go!" she orderd me and i quickly left the shop and looked at the address, i remembered my phone broke but LUCKLIY i knew where this road was, it was one of those rich houses road, ugh!

It took me 30 minutes to get to that road and i just looked for the house number, there was a lot of big and pretty houses i pass, i wish i lived here though... hehe....

I finally got to this house, it went to the door and knocked and waited for a while, inside I heard someone shouting and finally they opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I said while bowing and smiling with the flowers in my hand and I suddenly froze in my spot.

“….You?!....” he said in shock

“Yah! Myungsoo-ah! Who is it?” I heard his mom called and she saw me , “Ahhhh… The flower girl, wait a minute I’ll go and get the money” she said and left.

“The flower girl?” Myungsoo luaghed and I just stood there, omg! I can’t believe it, no one ever saw me like this, I always hid my face and never talked or smiled at school and worse of all Myungsoo saw me! Damn it! ”You reall-“

“Here! Tell your mom that she can pay tomorrow at the flower shop!” I said and shoved the flowers at him and ran away from the house as fast as I could, ahh so embarrassing!  Jinjja I feel like im going to die! I turned back and checked if he didn’t follow me, good, he didn’t…

(At the flower shop)

“You what?!” my aunt shouted while I looked down on the floor ready to be hit from her. “Are you an idiot?! How could you not get the money?! Are you crazy?!”

“I told them to give the money tomorrow…” I said but it came out like whisper.

“I can’t deal with you right now, go to your room!” my aunt said and I quickly went into my room and fell on my bed. *sigh* I’m so tired… I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

*TOOT TOOT*

“Huh what?!” I said while rubbing my eyes and saw the time, 7:04! OH MY ING GOD!! I’M LATE!!! I quickly washed my face with water and brushed my teeth and changed into my clothes and ran out of the door and ran all the way to school all I could think about was being late for school! After I reached the school it was 7:45am, I had 15 minutes till school started, phew I wasn’t late…  but I was feeling really dizzy and tired while I waked to my class, I could barely see since my head was spinning.

“Yah! You!” I heard a voice call me; I turned around and squinted my eyes to see who it was. “Why did you run away yesterday?” then I noticed it was Myungsoo, he was walking towards me, ahhhh my head is still spinning! I tried to run away from him but my legs gave up on me and I was about to fall to the ground but I felt arms around…………..